The Best Northeastern Colleges, 2011 Edition Paperback – Aug 10 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
I found that the info in the book appears to DUPLICATE the website, with no new substantive info added...easier to handle because of not needing to click, but each two page listing (per college) consists of lots of repeat info (ie, file the FAFSA as early as possible...--duh!) and no deeper content.
Use the website, but do not bother with the book!
DONT try to think you can get away with just one reference book though - they ALL design them with limited info so that you need to buy multiple book. This book is a great addition to the mix.
I was able to benefit somewhat (alittle) from the contents.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education & Reference > Catalogues & Directories > Directories
- Books > Education & Reference > Higher & Continuing Education > College & University > College Guides
- Books > Education & Reference > Test Preparation > College & University > College Entrance
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > College Guides
- Books > Teens > Reference > College & University Bound > Test Guides > College Entrance
- Books > Textbooks > Reference
- Books > Textbooks > Test Prep & Study Guides