Best Tactical Pen for Self Defense - #1 Rated - Includes LED Flashlight, DNA Catcher, & Glass Breaker!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- HEAVY-DUTY & RUGGED BLACK ALUMINUM CONSTRUCTION - The Official Under Control Tactical Pen is the best self defense pen on the market. Bar none. Built to the highest military & police-grade specs.
- SUPPORT OUR SMALL FAMILY-OWNED BUSINESS - Everyone who works in our small family business is committed to helping our valued customers, just like you, to protect the people that you love most. In fact, most of our customers specifically purchase the Official Under Control Tactical Pens to make sure they can protect their husbands, wives, small children, and other loved ones.
- MOST FEATURE-PACKED TACTICAL PENS AVAILABLE - Your new tactical pen includes features not found on any other pens, including a super-bright white LED flashlight, a built-in DNA catch crown, an integrated glass breaker, a sharp & jagged end cap for self defense, a handy belt clip for easy access, and of course, an
- 100% TOTAL & COMPLETE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! - No Questions Asked, Money Back Guarantee. Shop with Absolute & Complete Confidence that you're making a very smart decision! Support our small family business of concerned citizens, just like you, not the big nameless & faceless corporations!
- PERFECT SIZE FOR CONCEALMENT, SELF-DEFENSE, AND EVASIVE MANEUVERS - Your awesome pen is 6.5
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
If you're looking for a sturdy, well-built, and conveniently-sized tactical pen for self defense, then you definitely want the Official Under Control Tactical Pen.
We designed this pen to address the shortcomings in all of our "competitors" models, and here's why ours is better:
- First, our pens are for "stealth" tactical use & self defense. That why we use an understated BLACK finish vs a bright & very noticeable silver finish (like our "competitors"), thats will absolutely get attention (which we don't want).
In addition, we DON'T include bright white lettering on the side of the pen/clip (like our "competitors") that screams at police officers & security that this is a weapon :) Ours looks like a pen.
- Second, our pens are actually designed to be comfortable to carry & in a convenient size & weight. Not too long, big or heavy (like our "competitors"). Just the perfect size and weight for day-to-day carrying & deadly-effective for their intended usages.
- Third, our pens are built to the highest standards of quality & durability, not like many of our competitors "cheap" models, that can malfunction in times of crisis, when you need them most. Don't risk your life, or the life of your friends and families by purchasing an inferior product.
We're so sure that you'll love your new Official Under Control Tactical Pen that you'll want to buy more than one!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Immediately after purchasing, I was contacted by Mark, the owner of Under Control Tactical, to ensure I was pleased with the product. Shortly after that my pen stopped dispensing ink. When I let Mark know about this, he immediately apologized and shipped a Fisher Space Pen replacement refill. The original ink cartridge began working again while the replacement was in transit. Not sure if it was cold weather or an ink clot, but now I have a refill in stock.
If you buy this pen, expect excellent customer service.
I would give a 5 star to this product and recommend it to my friends and family. Thank you for providing such a wonderful tool."
-The pen feels good in the hands. Robust and solid.
-The light is bright enough. It's a twist on which I don't particularly like but it makes sense with this product, don't want it turning on in your pocket.
-You can use the cap by itself as a mini light, and with the clip put it on you hat brim.
Now the bad;
-The glass breaker scews off with too much ease. A dab of glue and that fixed that problem.
-Because of the construction, if you where to use the dna/light end for defense you will instinctively place your thumb on the opposite side to brace the impact. That means a glass breaker tip into your thumb. I'd sooner use the dna/light side for my thumb and jab with the glass breaker end, but then I'd just be collecting my own dna.
Finally, the ugly;
-A real issue was the ink cartridge it came with. Had trouble writing with it and when I took it apart to look I had a mess on my hands and shirt. Once I replace the old cartridge with a new one I'm sure it'll be adequate and will update the review.