Beyond Alzheimer's: How to Avoid the Modern Epidemic of Dementia Hardcover – Sep 16 2009
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
...a choice pick for health collections focusing on senior issues. (Midwest Book Review)
About the Author
Scott D. Mendelson is currently a consult liaison psychiatrist at the Roseburg VA Medical Center in Roseburg, Oregon. He graduated with honors from the University of Illinois College of Medicine in 1996, and then completed a four-year residency in psychiatry at the University of Virginia Health Sciences Center in Charlottesville. His work on the link between metabolic disorders such as diabetes and obesity and psychiatric illness has been called "magnificent" by his peers, and the Journal of the American Medical Association called his first book, Metabolic Syndrome and Psychiatric Illness, "brilliant and scholarly." Dr. Mendelson lives in Roseburg, Oregon.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Disorders & Diseases > Alzheimer's Disease
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Dementia
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Psychology & Counseling
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Alzheimer's Disease
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Diseases
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Psychiatry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Diseases
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Neurology > Alzheimer's Disease
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Psychiatry