Beyond Candlesticks: New Japanese Charting Techniques Revealed Hardcover – Nov 10 1994
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Publisher
Known internationally as ``The Father of Candlesticks,'' Nison reveals more Japanese charting methods which have never been published or used in the Western world. Describes kagi, renko and three-line break charts. Provides a brief review of candlesticks and previously unavailable candlestick patterns that can be used in equities, fixed-income, foreign exchange and overseas markets.
From the Inside Flap
Beyond Candlesticks New and powerful Japanese charting secrets revealed for todays traders and investors In 1990, Steve Nison introduced traders in the West to a powerful analytical tool that had long given Japanese Investors a competitive edge. Now, with this groundbreaking new book, the "Father of Candlesticks" further revolutionizes technical analysis with an entire collection of stunningly effective Japanese techniques. In Beyond Candlesticks, Steve Nison unveils the mysteries of four more of Japans most closely guarded financial secretsKagi, Renko, Three-Line Break charts, and the disparity indexincredibly versatile techniques for forecasting and tracking market prices and buying and selling periods. Completely self-contained and requiring no prior experience with Japanese charting techniques, Beyond Candlesticks:
- Introduces Kagl, Renko, and Three-Line Break chartspowerful non-time series charting techniques never before seen In the West
- Explores the exotic twists and turns of the disparity indexa Japanese secret more exact and timely than its Western cousin, moving averages
- Takes you step-by-step through each charting technique with the help of nearly 200 illustrations, dozens of detailed real-world examples, and clear-cut guidelines on how to use them In your day-to-day trading and Investing
- Demonstrates how these techniques can be used on equities, futures, fixed-in-come, foreign exchange, and overseas markets
- Explains how they can be merged with candlesticks and traditional Western techniques to create powerful new hybrids
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most recent customer reviews
Excellent book on candles. Very well written with great charts that explain each candle technique. Especially like the candles that show up at support and resistance zones.Published on Nov. 30 2012 by Stock Wizard
hi, i have read lots of candlestick books, steve nison's books are best. you don't have to read other candlestick books after reading nison's.Published on Oct. 29 2009 by D. Deng
If you are wanting to learn the art of candlestick charting, then this book is for you.Published on Oct. 13 2002 by David Rankin
If you already own "Japanese Candlestick Charting Techniques" by the same author, then this is going to be alot of review for you. Read morePublished on June 7 2000
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Public Finance
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Business & Investing > Investing
- Books > Business & Investing > Popular Economics
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Public Finance
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Business & Investing
- Books > Textbooks