Big Boss 8123 700-Watt Juicer 18,000 RPM, Stainless Steel
- 700-Watt/Multi Spees Stainless Steel
- High end stainless steel juicer
- Easy Operation/Clean Up
- Dishwasher safe
- Make all natural juicer, soups, baby food, sauces and more!
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
700-Watt, 18,000RPM Juicer.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
- It works fairly well, lots of juice comes out of whatever I throw in it.
- Looks nice. The design isn't too ugly.
- It's kind of hard to clean with a a bunch of parts and hard to reach nooks and crannies. It's best to wash it RIGHT AWAY when done using it.
- A lot of juiced items still seem kind of damp, like they would have more juice in them
- Not so great for softer items like grapes, cucumbers, spinach, or herbs. I find a lot of whole chunks when juicing these.
- SUPER noisy
- Assembly does not seem to fit together 100% and little flecks of veggies escape the sides and end up on the counter.
It's still alive, I use it 4 times a week to fill up 1.9 liters of Juice for my 2 day juice income.
Yes, I drink a lot of Juice because I don't eat fruits and veggies.
Since I started, I feel so much better... which is normal because our diet requires a lot of fruits and veggies... Here in North America, our diet is crap... too much delicious meat.
So yes, the juicer.
Here are the flaws:
When I got it, the top had a plastic pin that would push down on the safety... this was broken off so it looked like it was DOA.
What I did is just jammed the safety down so it would always work.
Messy. Not normal messy really... some veggies such as carrots, somehow escape from the side.... small amount of pulp escapes from the sides... I made the issue better by putting some heavy tape in between the juicer's base and compartment (making it more secured... but somehow a bit of pulp still escapes...
I read that some people have complained about it dying... well logically, if you hear that the engine is forcing too much, either let if finish, or if you hear it slow down a lot, turn it off and clean out what is causing the friction... It's a cheap juicer, if you force it by cramming it with too much, yea, it can die on you... and that can be your fault. (Just like how I respect the fact that you could have gotten a defective model)
I am still giving it 5 stars because regardless of the above flaws, I am using it heavily and it is still alive after a year of perhaps intensive juicing, I still make sure not to put too much load on the engine.
Most recent customer reviews
Awesome Juicer, really good quality and easy to clean. If you want to try juicing this is a good buy!Published 1 month ago by KamloopsAM
Excellent juicer. First one I have purchased and happy with it so far.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
Works decently enough. There are better units, but for amount of juicing we do, this one will do.Published 7 months ago by mwoo68
It is powerful and has big entry for fruits
A few amount of residual came out of device during the operation from the connection of storage.