Biochemistry Paperback – Jul 20 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The illustrations & flow charts are the best part of the book, they are simple and easy to read. Key words are often bolded to make skimming easy. Another thing I enjoyed with this text was that most pages have very large empty margins so there is plenty of room for writing your own notes next to diagrams/paragraphs.
Having said that, I find Lippincott's Illustrated Biochemistry one of the best books written on the subject. The main advantage of using Lippincott's is in its concise and clear language. It explains almost everything you need to know about medical biochemistry in a very easy to understand language, with the help of some great illustrations. I absolutely love the chapter summaries and the concept maps at the end of the chapter - very useful for a quick review. Highly recommended for a medical students!
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences > Physiology
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Medicine
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Biological Sciences > Biology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Biochemistry
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science > Physiology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Education & Training > Test Preparation & Review
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pathology > Laboratory Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Basic Sciences > Biochemistry
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Test Preparation & Review