- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Biomedical Equipment: Use, Maintenance and Management Paperback – Facsimile, Jul 1 1991
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Thoroughly covers the management of medical instrumentation systems with a strong emphasis placed on safety. Coverage includes data communications within hospitals and mobile emergency units, including ambulances and other medical squads. Contains a wealth of practical, how-to advice including and selecting the best desktop computer for biomedical systems, repair methods for water damaged medical equipment, determining what test equipment tools are needed, choosing the right solid-state replacement components, and many others. Provides a vitally important section on preventative maintenance and proper program design. This handy reference is ideal for the clinical technician.
About the Author
Joseph Carr was a military electronics technician and the author of several popular electronics books, including McGraw-Hill s "Secrets of RF Design", Third Edition and "Old Time Radios! Restoration and Repair". He wrote a monthly column for "Nuts & Volts" magazine.
George W. (Bud) Hippisley, W2RU, earned his BSEE degree from MIT, and was formerly chief operating officer for a major supplier of electronics to the cable TV industry. A long-time active amateur radio operator who has won or ranked nationally in many competitive on-the-air operating events, he has given talks on the basics of antennas and ionospheric propagation to radio clubs and other groups for more than 35 years.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Allied Health Professions > Medical Technology
- Books > Medical Books > Basic Sciences
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference > Instruments & Supplies
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biomedical Engineering
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Bioengineering > Biotechnology
- Books > Professional & Technical > Engineering > Electrical & Electronics > Electricity Principles
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Engineering
- Books > Qualifying Textbooks - Fall 2007 > Science
- Books > Science & Math > Mathematics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Allied Health Professions > Medical Technology
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Basic Science
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference > Instruments & Supplies
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Biotechnology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Allied Health Services > Medical Technology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Biotechnology
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference > Instruments & Supplies