- Product Dimensions: 22.9 x 10.8 x 3.2 cm
- Shipping Weight: 109 g
- Item model number: GW2M
- ASIN: B00D3QVX0E
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 29 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #22,728 in Patio, Lawn & Garden (See Top 100 in Patio, Lawn & Garden)
Bionic Women's Relief Grip Gardening Gloves, Medium (PAIR) – GW2M
- PREVENT FATIGUE-The ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves were designed by an orthopedic hand surgeon with arthritic and sensitive hands in mind. A patented pad relief system helps even the surface of your hand for a more comfortable secure grip.
- COOL, DRY & COMFORTABLE HANDS- Terrycloth mini-towels on the inside of the glove keep your hand cool and dry. Lycra motion and web zones provide better comfort, fit and flexibility.
- EVEN MORE SUPPORT- The form-fitting LightPrene expanded wristband comfortably supports the wrist and base of the thumb so you can keep going until the sun goes down.
- SUPERIOR GRIP AND LIFESPAN- Silicone coated fingertips improve grip and increase durability in areas prone to wear and tear. It doesn’t matter if you are planting herbs or building a deck you’ll never lose grip.
- WASH ME- Gardening and yard projects can be dirty work, but your gloves don’t have to look like it. Machine wash these gloves on low with no bleach products for a fresh look every time.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Size : Medium
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Our heavy-duty ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves are perfect for getting down and dirty in the back yard. Bionic's silicone fingertips provide more durability and protection when digging, and our anatomical padding absorbs vibrations from power tools, lawnmowers, and trimmers. Whether you are pulling weeds or edging the driveway, these gloves are for you! Don't let arthritis or hand sensitivities get in the way of having the perfect lawn and garden. Bionic’s ReliefGrip Gardening Gloves offer strategically positioned pads that even out the surface of your hand for a more comfortable, secure grip. Mini-towels located in high-risk areas absorb moisture and the glove's form-fitting LightPrenewrist closure keeps out dirt while adding support.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I purchased the SMALL gloves, even though the size chart had my size somewhere between small and medium, and the fit, well, like a glove! To be honest, my size decision was partially price driven. Why the "small" size is less expensive than the other sizes, but they are, and I am glad I did go smaller rather than larger.
I have had severe injuries and major surgeries to both of my hands, resulting in weakness and arthritis. I love gardening, but my hands usually ache for days after a good weed-pulling afternoon. Ordinary garden gloves did nothing more than keep my hands from getting too muddy and blistered. These Bionic Gloves are amazing! My hands actually feel stronger while I am wearing them, and they don't ache once I'm done working with them.
To be fair, the company I purchased my glove through have allowed me to return them, but I have to pay the return postage, but I honestly feel that these gloves, with as sturdy as they feel, and with as much as they cost, certainly should have lasted longer than three weeks.
I fully intend to purchase another pair of these gloves, because I have faith in their quality. I'm hoping that I simply got a pair that had weak stitching along the middle finger of the left hand, and that is why the finger tip split. Like I said, I would love to tell you how much I love these garden gloves! Hopefully, with my next pair, I will!
11/2/16 UPDATE: In August the company was kind enough to refund my purchase price, so I purchased a second pair. This time I ordered them in the MEDIUM size (at a higher price, which still confuses me), thinking that perhaps it was the snug fit of the SMALL gloves that caused the seams to split.
I am sad to report that that was not the case. I have only been using these gloves since mid August, and the seams are splitting not only on all of the hardest working fingers but on the little fingers ( the one finger that rarely gets involved with any gardening work), and the thumb on the right hand has completely worn through the leather, apparently from wearing them while I raked leaves. With as comfortable as these gloves are, for the money, I expected a lot more wear out of them, because, to be honest, I have worn through two pair of these gloves since the beginning of the summer, while a pair of rubberized things that I paid less than $5.00 for, two years ago, are still going strong.
I hate do do this, but my rating has to drop. I really did want to love these garden gloves, but in order for me to love them, they would have to last for more than a month or two of what for me, is normal gardening. Unfortunately, these didn't. And that makes me sad.