The Biopic in Contemporary Film Culture Paperback – Dec 7 2013
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Tom Brown is Lecturer in the Department of Film Studies at King’s College London. He is the editor (with James Walters) of Film Moments: Criticism, History, Theory and (with James Bennett) of Film and Television after DVD, and the author of Breaking the Fourth Wall: Direct Address in the Cinema.
Belén Vidal is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Film Studies at King’s College London. She is the author of Figuring the Past: Period Film and the Mannerist Aesthetic and The Heritage Film: Nation, Genre, and Representation. She is the co-editor of Cinema at the Periphery.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Film & Video Art
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Media Studies
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Sociology
- Books > Textbooks > Communication & Journalism > Media Studies
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > History
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts > Film & Television
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Sociology