Black Ice (Vinyl)
|Price:||CDN$ 40.46 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Double vinyl LP pressing of their 2008 release. Black Ice is the first full-length studio album of all-new material from AC/DC since the release of Stiff Upper Lip in 2000. Produced by Brendan O'Brien at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, BC, Black Ice premieres 15 new AC/DC compositions and performances including the album's first single, 'Rock 'N' Roll Train'. Sony/BMG.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I've been loving the train track on the radio whenever I catch it. I wheeled right through it and instantly liked many of the other tracks. Many influences through the album George Thorogood influenced riffs on one, blues and heavy base lines on others.
You might need a grain of salt with this review, as i LOVED Ballbreaker and listened to Stiff Upper Lip for close to a year after buying it. This I think immediately surpasses S.U.L., and would be on a par with Ballbreaker.
Track 11 has me turning the volume in my Audi louder than I have since I bought the car. Likely won't win any Grammys, but rocks.
The packaging was unique, in a hardback book style with lots of pics and lyrics. Very high quality.
The boys still know how to rock and I have been a fan for almost 30 years. Totally impressed by this album. I hope we hear more from the boys in the future.
The ultimate would be a Mutt Lange produced album....
Keep rockin.... ACDC still know how to write em and rock em....
This is ACDC 'nuf said...
Lots of energy even 30 years later.
1. Great vocals by Brian, yes he cannot hit those high notes anymore but he doesn't not sound like daffy duck anymore as in the past.
2. Very melodic again it seems that Brian really worked hard on ther melody something that has been missing from the last few albums
3. Most of the songs are toe tapping strong, usually you get two or three good tracks on this album I would say 12 out of 15 are great.
4. They should have just put 12 songs on this CD and it would have been a classic.
5. Production is great, great guitar, bass and drum sound
6. This is the album they should have made after Flick of the Switch
7. Songs that were so-so, Skies on Fire, Smash and grab, black ice, these songs are fillers and could have appeared on any Acdc throw away album
8. it's not Bon Scott era but it sure is one of the best Brian era albums
9. Buy it, I will as soon as it comes out
10 A lot of potential radio hits on this one