- Actors: Patrick Swayze, Randy Travis, Meat Loaf, Charles S. Dutton, Brenda Strong
- Directors: Kevin Hooks
- Writers: William Mickelberry, Dan Vining
- Producers: Raffaella De Laurentiis, Peter Saphier, Mark W. Koch
- Format: AC-3, Anamorphic, Closed-captioned, Color, Dolby, Dubbed, DVD-Video, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen
- Language: English, Spanish
- Subtitles: English, Spanish
- Dubbed: French
- Subtitles for the Hearing Impaired: English
- Region: Region 1 (US and Canada This DVD will probably NOT be viewable in other countries. Read more about DVD formats.)
- Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
- Number of discs: 1
- Canadian Home Video Rating : Ages 14 and over
- Studio: Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- Release Date: Nov. 24 2009
- Run Time: 89 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 73 customer reviews
- ASIN: 0783228686
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #13,134 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Black Dog (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Patrick Swayze, Randy Travis and Meat Loaf team up to deliver explosive, nonstop high-speed action in this adrenaline-pumping highway road war. A 40-ton truck is a lethal weapon and veteran driver Jack Crews (Swayze) knows how to use it. Desperate for cash, he's got one last delivery to make. The trip's barely begun when he and partner Earl (Travis) discover they've been set up and are being chased by Red (Meat Loaf), a relentless fanatic who's as deadly as he is greedy. Now, with his family, his life and his freedom on the line, Jack's going to buckle up, put the pedal down and show Red and the Feds a thing or two about road rage. After being double-crossed and rudely underestimated, Jack and Earl shift gears, becoming a two-man wrecking crew, trucking down the highway blazing a trail of diesel-powered destruction.
An ex-con daredevil trucker must reinfect himself with white-line fever in order to save his wife and kid from nasty gunrunners in this enjoyably mindless, twisted-metal-fest from the director of Passenger 57. Longtime MIA action stud Patrick Swayze (who snagged the part after Kevin Sorbo had to suddenly vacate due to health problems) is even more expressionless than usual in the lead role, but helmer Kevin Hooks compensates with a seriously rocking country soundtrack, some pleasantly eccentric supporting characters (including erstwhile crooner Randy Travis and a way-over-the-top Meatloaf as a psychotic trucker preaching damnation by the dashboard light), and--most importantly--a whole lot of rolling iron getting smashed in spectacularly kinetic fashion. A low-down, down-home, cotton-picking flick that blows up real good. --Andrew WrightSee all Product description
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Salut, la piste son française du film est en français québécois ou bien français...Read more