The Black Woman’s Guide to Breastfeeding Paperback – Dec 1 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Katherine Barber is the founder and executive director of the African American Breastfeeding Alliance and a sought-after speaker. She regularly travels across the country to conduct workshops and lecture about breastfeeding and African American women. She was a consultant for the U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services, and a Certified Lactation Educator and Counselor. She lives in Joppa, Maryland.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Keleigh Crigler Hadley
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Special Conditions > Pregnancy
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Breastfeeding
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Babies & Toddlers > Infants
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting > Health & Nutrition
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Special Groups > African-American Studies