Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
+ CDN$ 49.99 shipping
Blackstone 1554 36 inch Outdoor Cooking Gas Grill Griddle Station
- RESTARAUNT STYLE COOKING - **replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back** - 36" x 20" means 720sq inches of flat top grilling. Perfect for breakfast, lunch and dinner - cook everything from eggs and pancakes to quesadillas and grilled cheese to steak and potatoes including Teppanyaki style foods and more. Also enjoy a bottom shelf and two side shelves for food storage and prep.
- ELECTRONIC IGNITION - Simple and easy to assemble, you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches, this grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go, take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
- TRANSPORT WITH EASE - easily wheel around your yard or transport from your backyard to the campsite thanks to the removable griddle top, fold up legs and four industrial strength caster wheels.Total BTU 60,000 (15,000 per burner)
- DURABILITY AND LONGEVITY - This Blackstone Grill is built to last with a powder coated black steel frame, stainless steel burners and thick cold rolled steel cooktop which is simple to clean making post-meal cleanup a breeze.
- CONTROLLABLE HEAT ZONES - four independently controlled 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners make a total of 60,000 BTUs controlled low to high for versatile cooking options. Propane fueled by a standard 20lb tank with an accommodating tank storage tucked nicely under the left side shelf.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Blackstone, 36", Griddle Cooking Station, Sturdy Steel Powder Coated Frame With A Thick Cold Rolled Steel Griddle Cooking Surface, Features 4 Independently Controlled Stainless Tube Steel Burners, Massive 720 SQIN Cooking Surface, Electric Push Button Igniter, Produces A Total Of 60,000 BTU, Storage Tray & Grease Can Included, Handy Fold & Go Design, Dimensions 62.5"W x 22"D x 36"H.
From the manufacturer
The Ultimate Griddle Experience
Replace Your Standard Grill
Replace your grill or BBQ with a Blackstone griddle and never look back! This grill is simple to use and easy to assemble, so you'll be cooking in no time. Eliminate the hassle of kerosene, charcoal and matches; This grill includes an easy start, battery powered push button ignition. With the simple push of a button your griddle is ready to go! Take the headache away from outdoor cooking and spend more time enjoying the outdoors.
4 Adjustable heat zones makes for a versatile cooking surface where you can cook several foods at once and not burn a thing! Also allowing the option to keep certain foods warm while others cook.
A cooktop big enough for parties or catering events! That said, the 4 adjustable burners make it possible to use just one or two burners when cooking for a single person.
Cook Tasty Juicy Burgers
It's often thought that standard grills and barbecues make the best hamburgers. Blackstone believes just the opposite and once you use a Blackstone griddle you will be a believer from your first bite.
Cook Steak and Other Meats
Griddles aren't just for breakfast foods and stir-fry! Cook everything from steak to chicken and fish to vegetables. When cooking on this flat top not only do you retain all the flavor and juices in your food but you can still get that sought after crisp wherever preferred.
Cook Small or Cook Big
Whether you are cooking for your family or the whole neighborhood, this griddle has you covered. 4 solid stainless steel burners allow you to set 4 different cooking zones. Ultimate versatility to cook any meal you desire.
Get Started Quickly
No fuss ignition. Electric push button igniter for a fast start every time.
Four industrial strength, caster wheels provide easy movement from place to place. When you have it where you want it, lock the two locking caster to keep it in place.
|Blackstone 36in Griddle||Blackstone Stainless Steel 36in Griddle||Blackstone 28in Griddle||Blackstone 17in Tabletop Griddle|
|No. Of Stainless Steel Burners||4||4||2||1 H-Shaped|
|Cooking Area||720 sq. inches||720 sq. inches||470 sq. inches||260 sq. inches|
|Intended Use||Events, Parties, Camping, Home||Events, Parties, Camping, Home||Events, Parties, Camping, Home||Picnics, Parties, Camping, Tailgating, Backyard|
|Features||4 zone heating control, electric ignition, built in grease catcher, 4 heavy duty castors, 2 cantilevered shelves, folding legs||Stainless construction, 4 zone heating control, electric ignition, built in grease catcher, 4 heavy duty castors, 2 cantilevered shelves, folding legs||2 zone heating control, electric ignition built in grease catcher, 2 heavy duty castors, 1 cantilevered shelve, folding legs||1 zone heating control, built in grease catcher, portable design, electric ignition|
|Grill Construction||Black powder coated steel frame with cold rolled steel cooking surface||Stainless steel frame with cold rolled steel cooking surface||Black powder coated steel frame with cold rolled steel cooking surface||Black powder coated and stainless steel construction with cold rolled steel cooking surface|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
54 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 54 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We purchased the grill for the sole purpose of cooking bacon, sausage, and ham on it for monthly church fundraiser breakfasts. We followed the instructions to season the grill. The first time used we cooked 44 pounds of bacon, 2 boxes of sausage, and 2 large breakfast hams sliced. What a time saver. One person tended the meat while the other loaded the grill. It cooked very evenly on a low to medium heat which resulted in nice long strips of bacon rather than scrunched up slices we were used to when we cooked on high, on electric griddles. Of course bacon generates lots of grease... way more than most meats and we managed fine. The grease channel at the front of the grill directed the grease to the collection container on the right end. We had to dump it frequently but if cooking anything other than bacon I expect the container would be more than adequate.
The shelves on the unit improve efficiency, so convenient! The rack for the propane tank also very efficient and sturdy. It is easily moved around despite the size. The unit was easy to clean. I can't imagine being without this grill. It saves us so much time!!!!
It goes down on the front of the grill and on your feet, so that is a big problem to be fix.
Want to see more reviews on this item?