- Product Dimensions: 42.9 x 42.9 x 16.2 cm ; 331 g
- Shipping Weight: 340 g
- Item model number: MBHB1517-52
- ASIN: B00GJEI6MK
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: May 1 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Bloem 17in Milano Hanging Basket Midsummer Night Green MBHB1517-52
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Plastic planters offer affordable beauty without heavy weight or risk of breakage
- None of the disadvantages like clay planters; No chipping, no cracking and no discoloration
- Removable drain plug helps protect against over watering by allowing excess water to drain out
- 16-7/8-inch diameter by 6-3/4-Inch high
- Made in the USA
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
The hanging planter version of the successful Milano Series is created by attaching a matching macram? cord to this popular bowl. A fine matte finish is embellished with a hand-awed ring wrapped around the upper third of the planter. • Plastic planters offer affordable beauty without heavy weight or risk of breakage.• None of the disadvantages like clay planters. No chipping, no cracking, and no discoloration.• Removable drain plug helps protect against over watering by allowing excess water to drain out.• 16-7/8-inch diameter by 6-3/4-inches high
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The hanger is pointless. It's a stretchy yarn that fits into plastic clips you insert in the holes in the lip of the pot. There is no way that would hold a plant of any size or the weight of this planter full of soil. I had read another reviewer saying that before purchasing so I was ready for that issue when they arrived. I used orchid hanging wires instead, inserting the wires into the holes and then back out and around itself. That works fine and is holding the pots up with no problem.