- Paperback: 184 pages
- Publisher: Chronicle Books (Sept. 5 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1452107203
- ISBN-13: 978-1452107202
- Product Dimensions: 14.2 x 1.7 x 20.3 cm
- Shipping Weight: 322 g
- Average Customer Review: 11 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #43,993 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community Paperback – Sep 5 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Good for both newbies and those who want to take their site to the next level."
- Dorkys Ramos, Dry As Toast blog"Blog, Inc. really reads like an inspiring conversation with a great friend who is offering you her best advice over a good cup of coffee. Packed with insights for everyone from seasoned bloggers to those just starting out, Joy offers wisdom on how to create community while translating your passions into an inspiring online presence."
-Sarah Walker, The Curated House blog"This book will be your new best friend and number-one resource-a true modern-day business school for blogging! Joy's advice, tips, and personal blog insight is phenomenal!"
- Erica Domesek, P.S. I Made This "If the physical world of blogging is about fostering a sense of community, then Blog, Inc. is its new manifesto."
-The Glitter Guide"If starting a blog was like embarking on a safari expedition, Joy Cho is the knowledgeable tour guide we'd want by our side."
-Taylor Combs, Martha Stewart Living"
About the Author
Joy Deangdeelert Cho is a graphic designer, blogger, food enthusiast, and coauthor of Creative, Inc. She worked with numerous fashion clients in New York before launching her own design business and beloved blog, Oh Joy!, in 2005. In addition to running her blog, she now designs textiles, packaging, and branding for clients in the fashion and food industries, consults other creative businesses through her Rx program, and has a product line of stationery and wallpaper. Joy lives in Los Angeles with her husband, daughter, and three cats.
Grace Bonney is the creator of Design*Sponge, the award-winning home and product design Web site. She founded the Design*Sponge Biz Ladies series, a traveling event designed to connect women running their own design-based businesses. Grace lives in Brooklyn.
Meg Mateo Ilasco is a designer, illustrator, and writer. A serial entrepreneur, she launched her first business in 1999, and is the author of three books on the topic: Craft, Inc., Creative, Inc., and Mom, Inc. Meg lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.