Blog, Inc.: Blogging for Passion, Profit, and to Create Community Paperback – Sep 5 2012
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"If starting a blog was like embarking on a safari expedition, Joy Cho is the knowledgeable tour guide we'd want by our side."-Taylor Combs, Martha Stewart Living
About the Author
Joy Deangdeelert Cho is a graphic designer, blogger, food enthusiast, and coauthor of Creative, Inc. She worked with numerous fashion clients in New York before launching her own design business and beloved blog, Oh Joy!, in 2005. In addition to running her blog, she now designs textiles, packaging, and branding for clients in the fashion and food industries, consults other creative businesses through her Rx program, and has a product line of stationery and wallpaper. Joy lives in Los Angeles with her husband, daughter, and three cats.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Design
- Books > Computers & Technology > Web Development > Web Services
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing