Blood Surrender Paperback – Mar 10 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
My personal favorite stories were When We Rise by Jason Rubis and Bloodletting by Michelle Blaid - very modern stories - but the traditional treatment by Thomas Roche in Moonlight and Trouble is a deft, lush return to familiar territory.
My least favorites are "Taken" by Genevieve I. Eldredge, and "Grey And Clinton" by Patricia E. Lang. I found Taken to be goofy and pretentious, like the author was trying to force a cliché romantic tone with bombastic prose, and the result was a silly & sexualized vampire fairy tale. Grey And Clinton seemed disjointed, and left much to be explained.
In summary, each story is sexual, as the back cover clearly states, so if you find that offensive or are just not a fan of erotica, this is NOT meant for you. This book makes a good addition to my vampire collection, and though it did not earn a place among my favorites, I would certainly like to see additional and *objective* reviews on this.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex > Sex Instruction > Alternative
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror > Vampires
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Short Stories > Anthologies
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States
- Books > Romance > Erotica > Anthologies