BlueDriver - Bluetooth Professional OBDII Scan Tool for iPhone®, iPad®, Android
|Price:||CDN$ 99.95 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- The Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool trusted by mechanics and developed by Professional Engineers in North America
- Officially licensed and certified for Apple and Android devices
- The BlueDriver App and BlueDriver Sensor work exclusively with each other to ensure quality
- All the capabilities of expensive handheld scan tools plus the benefits of your smartphone or tablet (free app updates, portability, saving data, interactive graphing of live data)
- Free vehicle-specific Repair Reports drawn from a database of over 4.3 million fixes verified by certified auto mechanics
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
BlueDriver® is a Professional Diagnostic Scan Tool. Read or clear trouble codes when the check engine light comes on. View a vehicle-specific Repair Report that contains info such as Code Definition, Possible Causes, and Reported Fixes, which can be emailed as a PDF.
Read and clear Enhanced codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) on GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota (more to come!)
To deliver the best experience, the BlueDriver Sensor and the free BlueDriver App (on iTunes and Google Play) are designed to work exclusively as a single tool.
Older negative reviews focus on charges to unlock features in the App. The only purchase you ever need to make is the BlueDriver sensor listed here. No in-app purchases or subscription fees.
• Read and Clear Codes
- Confirmed CEL Codes - all makes
- Pending CEL Codes - all makes
- Permanent CEL Codes - all makes
- Enhanced Codes (e.g. ABS, Airbag, Transmission, etc) - GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota (more to come)
• Repair Reports - Vehicle-specific for each DTC:
- Code Definition
- Possible Causes
- Reported Fixes
• Freeze Frame - Vehicle snapshot when a code is stored
• Smog Check - See if the vehicle is ready for a smog test
• Mode 6 - Advanced test results (like misfire counts)
• Live Data - Graph multiple PIDs or export log to a file
• Supported Vehicles
- Works with all vehicles 1996 or newer (domestic and import)
- Supports all OBD2 protocols (including CAN)
• Supported Phones/Tablets
- Licensed to work with Apple iOS
- Licensed to work with Android
• Supported Hardware/Software
- The BlueDriver Sensor and free BlueDriver App are designed to work exclusively as a single tool
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
You can send a copy of all the information via email. Nice feature. This thing even tells if there was codes cleared in the past and how many times the vehicle was started since they were cleared.
Works with your Apple iPHONE or iPAD
- Durable and light weight.
- Easy to use(plug and play)
- User friendly app
- Saveable diagnostic information! (This was a bonus!)
- On the pricey side for what you get, but all around a great tool.
- Sometimes when connecting it just hangs up at the connecting screen and doesn't connect until you disable bluetooth and get a new passkey. (This could be a smartphone issue and not a scanner issue but it's the only bluetooth device I've ever run into the issue with.)
- Sometimes the database for your vehicle isn't up to date or even available.
All in all I'm very satisfied with the product, the cons mentioned above are all minor. Yeah it's a little pricey but it also offers many features that similarly priced scanners do not. Plus it'd likely cost you more than the device just to get it into a shop and scanned. The connection issue might be on my end, might not, but it's solved by just reconnecting a couple times. The pros definitely outweigh the cons.
So what are you waiting for? Buy it.
Most recent customer reviews
Work number 1 on my Mitsubishi Outlander 2008, try others cars and removed some check engine code.Published 1 day ago by Benoit Chartier
easy to use, worked very well, my abs light was on and I was able to easily isolate which wheel the issue was. Read morePublished 3 days ago by cliff schulz
Ce OBD11 travaille très biens.Est possible d'avoir un manuel information en Francais.MerciPublished 7 days ago by Client d'Amazon
wonderful tool for the investment. Would be better if you did not have to start car to read codes. Noy much good for a no start!Published 9 days ago by john kibsey