Bonds of Affection: Thoreau on Dogs and Cats Hardcover – Oct 1 2005
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Founded in 1941, the Thoreau Society is the oldest and largest society in the world devoted to the legacy of an American author. The Society draws members from an unusually wide range of interests and professions. It operates the Shop at Walden Pond, and its publications include the annual journal The Saunterer and the quarterly Thoreau Society Bulletin. In partnership with the Walden Woods Project, it has formed the Thoreau Institute at Walden Woods, an important research and educational center, which houses the collections of the Thoreau Society.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Cats
- Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Animal Care & Pets > Dogs
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Classics > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > History & Criticism > United States
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > Classics
- Books > Literature & Fiction > United States > History & Criticism
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > American Literature