Bone Health in Children Hardcover – Mar 20 2012
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Nutrition and bone health have become important issues in pediatrics. This book, addressed not only to pediatricians, but also to parents and public health workers, is divided into 15 chapters, the title of the first is "Why does bone health in children matter?" and the last "Frequently asked questions". The in-between reviews nutritional issues by age groups, pregnancy, children without diseases, etc. A practical text."
―Professor Zvi Laron, Pediatric Endocrinology Reviews, Vol. 10, No. 4, July 2013
About the Author
Steven A. Abrams, M.D., is a Professor of Pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine. He is a board certified pediatrician and a neonatologist. He practices clinical neonatology in Houston, Texas.
Keli M. Hawthorne, M.S., R.D., L.D., is a registered dietitian working in nutrition research at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, and she is a practicing clinical dietitian at Texas Children’s Hospital.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine > Pediatrics
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Surgery
- Books > Medical Books > Nursing > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Special Topics > Nutrition
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Pediatrics
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Surgery
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Nutrition
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Orthopaedics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Pediatrics
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Surgery > General