The Border Guide: Living, Working, and Investing Across the Border Paperback – Jul 15 2009
|New from||Used from|
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Robert Keats, CFP, is an internationally renowned expert on cross-border financial planning. He is a contributing editor to Canadian MoneySaver magazine and is president and major shareholder of the largest financial advisory firm specializing in cross-border financial planning.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The example forms are helpful. The case studies get you thinking about questions you haven't asked yet.
Also liked the numerous hyperlink references.
Most recent customer reviews
A valuable reference for anyone spending significant time ( or money!) across the border. A good reminder that you are in a foreign country with tax, immigration and other rules... Read morePublished on Aug. 28 2014 by Dave
I have searched the internet relentlessly for the past 8 months about information on my upcoming move to the U.S. I came across a lot of outdated info that did me no good at all. Read morePublished on Sept. 5 2012 by PattyB
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Budgeting & Money Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Personal Finance > Retirement Planning
- Books > Business & Investing > Taxation > Personal
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Taxes
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance