Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 4.99 shipping
Borderlands 2 - Xbox 360 Standard Edition
|Price:||CDN$ 12.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 25. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Game / Platform:XBOX 360
- Platform: Xbox 360
- ESRB Rating: Mature
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Platform for Display: Xbox 360
Borderlands 2 is a hybrid First-Person Shooter, RPG game focused on over-the-top co-op play, and set in the open-world game environment of the planet Pandora. The second game in the game series, Borderlands 2 raises the 'loot and shoot' action of the original game with an even larger and more detailed world to explore, an updated gun system, a new cast of characters and character classes, and integration of storyline with action.
Over-the-Top 'Shoot and Loot' Action Returns
Borderlands 2, sequel to the critically acclaimed and best selling role-playing-shooter hybrid, once again delivers its unique flavor, characters and addictive nonstop collaborative loot-shoot gameplay. As in the original game, Borderlands 2 features an openworld game environment, but this time around the world players experience is larger and packed with more depth at all levels. The game features an all-new cast of characters, skills, environments, enemies, weapons, and equipment that come together in a carefully crafted and connected story. Make new friends, arm them to the teeth and fight alongside them on a relentless quest for revenge and redemption through the undiscovered and unpredictable living world of Pandora.
Key Game Features
- All-New Characters and Classes - Choose from all new characters and classes including the Gunzerker, who can dual-wield any two weapons in the game. Dual machine guns? Cool. Dual rocket launchers? Of course. Dual sniper rifles? sure, if that’s your thing.
- Play Online with Friends - Share your adventures with friends both online and via LAN through a seamless system enabling you to drop in and drop out of a campaign without ever having to restart the game.
- World Connected Story - Left for dead in the frozen tundra of Pandora, begin your quest of revenge and redemption as the story drives you closer to the Hyperion Corporation and its evil founder, handsome Jack.
- New Badass Gun System - Millions upon millions of possible weapons means tons of new and innovative ways to engage foes on Pandora. Fire, electricity, corrosive acid, and more will all be at your disposal.
- 87 Bazillion...Everything - It's not just guns on Pandora, you will lust after procedurally generated shields, grenades, alien artifacts, class mods and much, much more.
- Brand-new Environments - From the arctic tundra, through the dangerous grasslands, past the mysterious corrosive caverns to beyond, discover more of the unpredictable world of Pandora at every turn.
- Brand-new Enemies - Hulking, gorilla-like Bullymongs, vicious predatory stalkers and the hyperion mechanical army, run by handsome Jack, are just some of the new enemies you will face.
Continued focus on co-op play.
Hybrid FPS and RPG gameplay.
New badass gun system.
More detailed open-world.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Its Borderlands again, but everything is better.
The skill trees, the guns, the environments and the enemies have all been vastly improved in quantity and quality. But this was sort of expected.
What really stood out as a pleasant surprise was the care given to the story. The game is packed full of genuinely funny and witty dialogue. The main plot isn't exactly unique, but its interesting and really moves the story along. I never felt bored or unmotivated. Also all of the playable characters are given a back-story that can be uncovered with a little exploring.
Speaking of, this is one of those rare games that truly seems to reward diligent exploring. I found a large chest by falling off a bridge and landing on a nearly invisible out crop, who does that anymore? It was awesome.
Finally, and most importantly, I played this game with some friends. It was created for multiplayer. It may be fun solo, but I think it won't compare to the full party experience.
This game truly feels that the developers poured their hearts and souls into it, and I think if you have any interest at all, you should give it a go.
And, of course, everything is doubly fun when you play co-op with other people.
If you don't like opening hundreds of containers to see if you can collect that special item, or scouting around for secrets, or appreciating an attempt at clever and whimsical writing and voice acting around all the mayhem, then this game is not for you.
But if you like virtually shooting things, treasure hunting and giggling, sign in, you won't be sorry.
So buyers beware.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
So much fun... A lot of hours to actually play, not only to search what to do! Commentaries are illarious.Published 19 months ago by Yannick
Great price, my son loves this game. Bought it for his birthday.Published on July 20 2014 by Amazon Customer
Picks up right where BL1 left off. I can't wait for BL3 on my XboxOne! These games are great for overnight LAN parties with buddies.Published on Feb. 27 2014 by Will
bought it for my son loves it and way better price than the local department store. was bought as a birthday gift for my 12 yr old son who was over the moonPublished on Oct. 23 2013 by Michelle