Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym; no cable changes needed between sets
- Provides as little as 5 or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 50 strength exercises, includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
From the manufacturer
Power Rod Resistance
A compact machine that delivers a total body workout powered by Bowflex Power Rod Resistance.
Triple function handgrips included to ensure endless variations to your workouts.
The no change cable pulley system allows you to seamlessly move from one exercise to the next, saving time and having a much more effective workout.
|Bowflex BodyTower||Bowflex PR1000 Home Gym||Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym||Bowflex Blaze||Bowflex Xtreme 2SE|
|No. of Exercises||18+||26+||50+||60+||70+|
|Resistance||Body Weight Resistance||Power Rod Resistance 210 lb/ 95 kg (upgradable)||Power Rod Resistance 310 lb/ 141 kg (upgradable)||Power Rod Resistance 410 lb/ 186 kg (upgradable)||Power Rod Resistance 210 lbs/ 95 kg (upgradable)|
|Quick Change Power Rod System||E-Z Adjust Horizontal Bars||✓||✓|
|Leg Extension/ Curl||✓||✓||✓|
|Pulley System||Cable Change||No Cable Change||No Cable Change||No Cable Change|
|Dimensions||L: 50 in W: 50 in H: 77 in||L: 84 in W: 38 in H: 82 in||L: 64 in W: 41 in H: 83 in||L: 59 in W: 23 in H: 14 in||L: 58 in W: 49 in H: 83 in|
|Max. User Weight|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews