Oh Boy, You're Having a Girl: A Dad's Survival Guide to Raising Daughters Paperback – Apr 18 2013
|New from||Used from|
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"A humorous guide for dads of daughters, covering the ins and outs of everything from hosting tea parties to living in a world of pink." - Toronto Star
"Laugh-out-loud book." - Chicago Tribune
"I would recommend any person, man or women, who is expecting a daughter to read 'Oh, You're Having a Girl' for a good laugh about the joys and antics that comes with having all girls." - Coastal Carolina Parent
About the Author
Brian A. Klems is a writer, husband, softball player, perennial fantasy sports underachiever, and father of three lovely little girls. He's a proud graduate of the journalism school at Ohio University. He's also the online editor of Writer's Digest magazine. When he isn't explaining the differences between "who" and "whom" on his "The Writer's Dig" blog or mowing his lawn (two weeks later than he should have), he's likely playing "Ring Around the Rosy" with his daughters. You can visit his website at www.TheLifeofDad.com.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Personal Health > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Love, Sex & Marriage
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Humour > Parenting & Families
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Fatherhood
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Humour
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Pregnancy & Childbirth