- Student Exclusive: Amazon Prime Student members save 10% on all textbook purchases. Enter code 10TEXT at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Branding Canada: Projecting Canada's Soft Power through Public Diplomacy Hardcover – Nov 1 2008
See all 7 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
Special offers and product promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Evan H. Potter is assistant professor in the Department of Communication, University of Ottawa. He is the founding editor of the Canadian Foreign Policy journal and a former Fulbright Visiting Chair in Public Diplomacy at the Annenberg School for Communic
There are no customer reviews yet.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Americas > Canada
- Books > History > Canada
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Diplomacy
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > International > Relations
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Institutions
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Government
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > International Relations
- Books > Textbooks > Social Sciences > Political Science > Public Policy