Branding @ The Digital Age : Herb Meyers and Richard Gerstman Hardcover – Sep 14 2001
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If branding and e-commerce have become two of the most overused terms in the contemporary business lexicon, it's only because the concepts behind them are as essential to modern corporate survival as any others in today's commercial bag of tricks. Branding @ the Digital Age, edited by Herbert Meyers and Richard Gerstman, looks beneath the clichés to show how these key processes can successfully intersect in the real world right now by presenting a dozen knowledgeable essays from individuals who concentrate daily on specific aspects of their ongoing convergence. The incisive articles include David B. Green of McDonald's International on shaping an image that is consistent both in-person and online; RedEnvelope Gifts Online's Hilary Bilings on developing long-term vision and long-range loyalty for Web brands; Vivienne Lee Bechtold of Procter & Gamble on the Internet and package goods; Greenfield Online's Rudy Nadilo on the benefits (and cautions) of online research; David Burwick of Pepsi-Cola North America on "interfacing with the consumer"; and Markforce Associates' Allan Poulter and Bird & Bird's Morag MacDonald on the legal aspects of online identity. A final piece, by Robert J. Herbold of Microsoft, looks toward "e-biz in the new millennium." Recommended. --Howard Rothman
"...I have already recommended it widely and will continue to do so." -- Allison Cheston, Co-Founder, DesignScout
"...extremely insightful and helpful in understanding how to deal in this next mature stage of branding in the digital age." -- Walter Herbst, Chairman, Herbst Lazar Bell
"Anybody who is using e-marketing to grow their business or build a brand must read this book." -- Richard A. Costello, Manager, Corporate Marketing Communications, GEC
"Meyers and Gerstman have done a great job in demonstrating that their thinking is keeping up with latest developments!" -- Bernt Berghäuser, Former Director and Head of Marketing Services, BASF
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Economics > Development & Growth
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > E-Commerce
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Economics > Development & Growth
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Advertising
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Business Development
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Marketing
- Books > Textbooks > Computer Science & Information Systems