Branding Your Business: Promote Your Business, Attract Customers and Build Your Brand Through the Power of Emotion Paperback – Apr 15 2011
|New from||Used from|
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review"Demonstrates how and why branding can work for everyone who is honest with themselves, their employees, and their customers." -Brandchannel.com
"...highly recommended for any community library business collection and anyone who may have to manage a brand." -Midwest Book Review
About the AuthorJames Hammond has over 30 years of experience working in brand management and strategy, consulting for many blue chip organizations, including Virgin, Honda, and EMI. He has created and chaired key European conferences on Customer Care and Managing Change.
Top Customer Reviews
James Hammond does a thorough job of stepping through how brands make it into consumer's minds, memories, and the realities of leveraging emotions to make this happen. Interestingly, Hammond also addresses aspects like the senses (smell, taste) - and the impacts these too can have on the customer's brand experience - and your firm. Finally he does also go into the realm of Social Media - briefly.
Although Hammond could have provided more depth on the Social Media portion of Branding your Business - overall this is an excellent read and resource for both professional Brand Managers - and for the Small Business owner who needs to quickly 'figure this out'. Great content!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Skills > Communications
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Business & Investing > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Management & Leadership > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Consumer Behaviour
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing