- Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 18 x 19.7 cm
- Shipping Weight: 612 g
- Item model number: 7681
- ASIN: B004TL9A7U
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 12 2011
- Average Customer Review: 12 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #33,216 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Braun Silk Epil 7 Xpressive Pro Epilator
- Close-Grip Technology with 40 tweezers: removes hairs as short as a grain of sand as the tweezers always stay in close contact to the skin. (0.5mm)
- Pivoting Head: adapts to your body contours for maximum thoroughness
- Fully Washable: the device can be cleaned under water for better hygiene
- Smartlight: reveals even the finest hairs for no miss removal
- Speed Personalizations: Speed 1 - extra gentle, Speed 2 - extra efficent Choose the right one for you
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Braun Silk-epil 7 has been designed to make the removal of unwanted hair as efficient, gentle and easy as possible. Its proven epilation system removes hair at the root, leaving your skin smooth for weeks. As the hair re-growth is fine and soft, there will be no more stubble.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
The first time it was unusual and a little bit painful. I tried the epilator on the legs first and then I got the courage to try the armpits. It wasn't pleasant, but once I got used to it, the process wasn't painful!
The results are amazing and my hair stopped growing fast and the amount of the growing hair reduced.
I really like the lantern and the fact it is possible to use under the water stream. The Epilator has 4 heads and it's very easy to clean. The battery is bearing up about 40 minutes and the device is wireless.
I am very pleased with my purchase and I recommend it to everyone, who has the patience and the strength for moderate pain.
BTW- the delivery was very fast.
Most recent customer reviews
Before I purchased this epilator, I was always using one. The one I had was about 9 years ago Epilady. It worked well but was getting old and finally my son broke it. Read morePublished on April 19 2013 by Charity
It seems to be doing it's job. I appreciate the light and cordless features and although I haven't tried all the attachements they could come in handy. Good product.Published on April 27 2012 by DGP