Brecht Collected Plays: 3: St Joan;Mother;Lindbergh's Flight;Baden-Baden;He Said Yes;Decision;Exception and Rule;Horatians and Cur Paperback – Mar 15 2012
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Bertolt Brecht (1898-1956) is acknowledged as one of the great dramatists whose plays, work with the Berliner Ensemble and critical writings have had a considerable influence on the theatre. His landmark plays include The Threepenny Opera, Fear and Misery of the Third Reich, The Life of Galileo, Mother Courage and Her Children and The Caucasian Chalk Circle.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Movies > Screenplays
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Drama > Continental European
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Literature > World Literature > European
- Books > Textbooks > Humanities > Performing Arts