Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 20.74 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
Breville BREBJB840XL Juicer and Blender
|Price:||CDN$ 503.57 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Blender and juicer on one interchangeable base
- Made with die cast stainless steel base. Has 1200 watt power in juicer mode and 750 watt in blender mode with 5 variable speeds
- 3-Inch extra wide chute processes whole fruits and vegetables without pre-cutting, 40-Ounce/1.2 Liter juicing jug
- Comes with froth separator and filter basket. Stabilizing knife and stay sharp titanium reinforced cutting blades
- Features ice crush, smoothie and pulse functions, Includes blending guide
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. You may mark this item as a gift if you do not wish to reveal the contents.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Breville Juice & Blend is simple to use, has a dual function die-cast base with interchangeable juicer and blender attachments. It easily juices harder fruits and vegetables, and blends softer fruits and ice. The juicer attachment with a 3-inch extra-wide feed chute, 5 variable speeds and 1200 watts juices whole fruits and vegetables . The blender attachment with 750 watts and 5 variable speeds blends your favorite fresh ingredients to make delicious smoothies, soups, and salad dressings.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
First the aesthetics; this combo juicer/blender duo looks absolutely fantastic on my counter. The clean lines and stainless steel finish make it easy to keep in on my counter and not be embarrassed by it sitting there.
How does it function? It is simple to use, simple to clean and to interchange from juicer to blender which is great for making smoothies and soups. I haven't owned a lot of juicers. I used my magic bullet for juicing prior which was really a joke by comparison. This machine is so powerful and I love the fact I can use old shopping bags on the back container that gathers the pulp and have less mess to clean up!
Speaking of clean up; this machine is very easy to take apart and clean. The brush that is included makes cleaning the screening cup a breeze. Rinse right after you finish juicing and you will never have an issue with clogs or clumps.
It is also a very powerful machine, able to juice everything from root veggies like beets and carrots to greens and berries. I also liked the fact that I can juice one item after another without having to worry. The instructions are clear, concise and simple to understand. It explains the built in safe guards to watch out for and clear guide in case of troubleshooting. So far I have been delighted! I am sure you will be too. Take a look at the reviews for the stand alone Breville juicer and you will see for yourself.
Sometimes it is as simple as getting what you paid for and this machine is worth every penny.
Has dual functions, but is excellent at both.
LOVE the smoothie function on the blender!!
You better put a bag in the pulp catcher...
Can be loud for some people.
Not the cheapest appliance out there, even given its usability
Amazon.CA had this on sale when I bought it. It was a no-brainer. I wanted a juicer and my father-in-law destroyed my Cuisinart blender. I also needed to get a new blender so I could start pureeing baby food again - for my newborn son.
This appliance fit the bill perfectly, and the price was right on Amazon.CA.
Listing at almost $500.00 everywhere else, it was pretty much a done deal once I saw it here for $335!!! Don't believe me? Try buying it at The Bay.
The amazon shipment arrived within 3 days of ordering which is amazing for Canadian shipping. This truly is the start of the demise of the storefront retail business in Canada.
Here are my comments about the Breville Juicer and Blender
- Stainless juice bowl/funnel is very easy to clean and does not stain from red beets.
- The dial knob speed control and on off button are easy to use. It is a lot better than trying to figure out what button to press on those other (my kitchenaid) blenders. (like, what is the difference between liquefy and puree?)
- The motor senses resistance and adjusts speed automatically.
- The locking handle is spring loaded and flips up into position with ease. It is also the master on/off switch. The others like my Power juicer relied on the flex in the handle that takes a lot more effort to lock in place.
- The mesh filter comes off very easily for cleaning
- clear top lets you see if pulp is jamming the escape chute
- froth separator in the juice holder works well
- The glass blender jar and components are commercial grade and quality. May be a little heavy for some though
- the inside bottom interior edge of the juice holder is rounded for easy cleaning
- comes with a hard bristle brush for cleaning the juicer mesh filter
- centre drop for fruits and vegetables does work better. Fruits and vegetables do not fly out as much.
- the pulp is dryer than that from the power juicer express
- the power plug has a formed hole for easy disconnect
- It is not as quiet as the less expensive Power Juicer Express.Read more ›
This juscer does not have any of the above problems I struggled with cheper brands. Does the job well, the motor has plenty of power, and the spinning blade does the job under heavy load.
In one session I juice about 2 full jugs of juice. Usually need to empty pulp containers 2x, not because it is full, but just to remove the buildups on top.
I juice carrots, culliflowers, ruttabga, all greens, broccoli, beets, ets, juicer works perfect....at least I was unable to find a better one on the market.
Not to mention the blender is of high quality and perfect for my needs.
And we have been blending a lot for the entire family.
Overall excellent product for the money, considering Amazon price was ~$170 below Brelille's web price.
Would buy it again anytime.
Most recent customer reviews
It's been tree years now that I have my Breville Juicer&Blender and it works wonderfully. I love it so much.Published 2 months ago by Valéry Lemay Laporte
I bought this about a year ago. The juicer component works great still, but the blender has fallen apart. If I were to buy again, I would just buy a juicer and a separate blender.Published 6 months ago by JulieboBoolie
Good unit, but sometimes leaks (sides) while in use. Not sure I would purchase again, knowing what I know now.Published 7 months ago by J.Allard
juicer works great, but blender leaks, it loosens itself, no matter how hard your seal was tighten before.Published 7 months ago by Andrea Lowney
Fantastic quality product. Extremely easy to clean and operate. Wished I had purchased it along time ago.Published 8 months ago by GV
This machine is everything the add said it would be. Extremely well constructed. A little noisy due to the high speed heavy duty motor but who cares. Read morePublished 10 months ago by W BRUCE MACDONALD
Fantastic machine, works well, easy to clean, and the blender attachment is very powerful, much better than my Kitchen-Aid blender. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Jack