Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 5.54 shipping
+ CDN$ 9.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Breville BREBTM800XL Tea Maker
|List Price:||CDN$ 349.99|
|Price:||CDN$ 279.41 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 70.58 (20%)|
- Intelligent tea maker, features variable heat temperature and LCD timer
- Basket automatically lowers when correct water temperature is ready to bring out the optimal flavor
- Auto rise basket at the correct time to prevent over steeping, features variable control for tea strength
- 51-Ounce/1.5 Litre BPA free capacity, 1500 watt quick boil element and keep warm function
- Features stainless steel tea basket, stainless steel strainer at spout to catch loose tea and glass jug
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. You may mark this item as a gift if you do not wish to reveal the contents.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color Name: Silver
Every Breville product begins with a simple moment of brilliance. The Breville One-Touch Tea Maker is for all tea drinkers. The Tea Maker brews different types of tea: green, Oolong, black, white or herbal tea using pre-set water temperatures and steeping times.
The stainless steel tea basket automatically lowers once the water has reached the ideal brewing temperature, and automatically rises once the perfect infusion time has elapsed.
Designed with the consumer in mind
Different tea varietals such as Black, Green, White, and Oolong require exact water temperatures and controlled brew times to allow their unique flavors and aromas to develop during brewing. The Breville One-Touch Tea Maker is a revolutionary tea experience. The fully automated tea basket lowers and rises, gently agitating the leaves to precisely infuse your tea. Push the basket button and watch the basket cycle in and out of immersion. Seeing is believing.
There are four stages in the One-Touch brewing process:
1. Heat Variable: the temperature control heats the water to the ideal threshold
2. Auto Lower: the tea basket auto lowers when at the correct water temperature
3. Steep: variable steeping times control the strength of the tea
4. Auto-Raise: The tea basket auto-raises at the correct time to prevent over-steeping
The One-Touch Tea Maker eliminates the guesswork so you can enjoy a perfect cup of tea, every time. Fully programmable for all types of tea, water temperatures, and steep times. The moving tea basket allows water to circulate freely around the individual tea leaves for maximum infusion. Set the timer and wake up to the aroma of your favorite brew.
The Breville Variable Heat Kettle is carefully constructed from German Schott Glass and brushed stainless steel, the kettle has a striking exterior, and makes a great addition to any kitchen.
- High powered 1500 watt heating element for a quick boil
- Preset brew temperatures for five types of tea: Black, Green, White, Herbal, and Oolong
- Variable steeping time and temperature control if you want to override preset brew times and temperatures
- Keep warm function will continue to warm the tea for up to an additional 60 minutes
- Ergonomic Handle makes it easy to lift, pour, and set down
- German Schott Glass and stainless steel combine for a durable, heavy duty body
- 10oz stainless steel teal leaf basket filter for loose tea
- Auto-start function will set tea maker to automatically begin brewing at a preselected time
- Basket button continuously lifts and lowers the tea basket for maximum infusion of the team leaves
- Large capacity of 1.5L
- Cord storage: for a reduced counter-top footprint
- Cord free base for a smaller counter top footprint.
- The clear glass jug is easy to clean and BPA free
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
This tea maker popped up on Amazon during a search for something else, and I was intrigued enough to buy one. The unit is solidly made, easy to set up and easy to use, as well as easy to clean. It's also kinda fun! You set leaf tea (although I have used tea bags too!) in the strainer, fill the pot with water, and turn on the system. The hot plate warms the water to a predefined temperature, then the tea basket lowers into the hot water and steeps there for a number of minutes, then raises again to prevent the tea being too strong. You then pour the tea as needed from the carafe, which stays warm on the hot plate.
The whole process is customizable as far as brewing temperature and the amount of time the tea steeps. There's some presets for common tea varieties, but you can set up custom settings any time you want. The beauty of the system is it is consistent: once you get the settings to exactly what you want, it's repeatable every time. You can also brew different teas using different settings, as some teas steep faster than others. And, since I like my tea more on the weak than strong side, I can get it set up perfectly for my taste. And I can trigger the brewing process by timer, so I can wake up to fresh tea! And watching the basket go up and down is fascinating!Read more ›
One example of how I use it: I make Schisandra berry infusions. In the past, I'd have to do this with a pot on the stove for 20 minutes and drain the berries from the liquid. With this maker, I set it to bring the water to a boil and have the tea basket come down for an indefinite amount of time. When the water is done boiling, I set the "Warm" option on and leave the berries steeping in the water. I can "set it and forget it" (unlike I could using a stove) and come back 30 minutes later to a perfect infusion.
I'm sure most of you will only use it for normal teas, but if you ever get into herbal drinks, this machine is perfect.
If you are a lover of tea this is something I would highly recommend as going from the tea pot to this is a game changer.
Most recent customer reviews
Fast shipping and hassle free. Would recommend to anyone. If you are looking for a tea steeper that does it all this is the one, a little more money but well worth itPublished 1 month ago by Jai
Pricey but definitely quality.
Well thought-out design. Set and go or program to your liking. Love that I can use the continuous basket up and down during brewing, I only... Read more
BEST tea maker ever! No more wasted expensive tea because I would always burn it!Published 1 month ago by TrishaM
This tea maker takes all the work and worry out of brewing tea. It's automatic features and timer means you can have hot tea ready when you wake up or walk into the office. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Mike G.
I'm pretty fussy about kitchen appliances. I don't own many and each one must earn it's keep. This tea maker has lived up to my expectations for it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Heartfruit