Brilliant Marketing: What the best marketers know, do and say (2nd Edition) Paperback – Mar 19 2012
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
This bestselling book on marketing gives you all the tricks of the trade.
You can't make people excited in what you're offering unless they know you exist. And to make your campaign a success, you must engage the customer with something they can't fail to notice, that interests them, that they like, that they want to know more of, and become a part of.
This new edition of Brilliant Marketing shows you just how to do all this. You'll find the skills, examples and attitudes to carry out the most outstanding and alluring campaigns around. And there's advice for new start-ups and smaller businesses where great marketing can catapult you to success.
- Learn what makes a real difference in marketing
- Master strategy - from planning to execution
- Create a world-class brand
- Build lasting relationships with your customers
Drink in the energy and wisdom of this book...then read it again. It's not about processes and procedures - it's actually about you! Rupert Maitland-Titterton, Head of Public Affairs, Nestle UK Ltd
About the Author
Richard Hall is Chairman of RH&A and Showcase Presentations Limited. He has written four books for Pearson, including Brilliant Presentation, Brilliant Business Creativity and The Secrets of Success at Work. His background is in marketing and advertising and he now specialises in executive mentoring, team building and strategic consulting.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > E-commerce > Internet Marketing
- Books > Business & Investing > Marketing & Sales > Marketing
- Books > Computers & Technology > History & Culture > Web Marketing
- Books > Professional & Technical > Business Management > Marketing & Sales > Marketing > Web Marketing