Britax Boulevard Convertible Car Seat with Anti-Rebound Bar, Laguna
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- True Side Impact Protection is deep side walls with energy-absorbing EPP foam along with a head restraint which offers a double layer of EPP foam to distribute crash forces, shield from vehicle intrusion
- Base with SafeCell Technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat which normally propels the child toward the front seat
- Integrated Steel Bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash. and contain the head, neck and body while keeping them "in true" or aligned
- Energy Absorbing Versa-Tether features a staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement, reducing the crash forces reaching the child, and a two-point attachment to minimize forward-rotation while anchoring the top of the child seat
- Hugs Chest Pads with SafeCell Technology ensure proper positioning of the chest clip while SafeCells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash, reducing the risk of head injury
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
The britax boulevard convertible car seat accommodates children rear facing from 2,3-18,3 kg (5 to 40-pound) and forward facing from 10,0 up to 29,4 kg (22 up to 65-pound). The boulevard is purposefully designed and engineered to minimize the forward movement of your child’s head during a frontal impact to reduce the risk of head injury with the following revolutionary britax head safety technologies:. Base with safecell technology designed to compress in a crash, significantly lowering the center of gravity and counteracting the forward rotation of the child seat. Integrated steel bars strengthen the connection to the vehicle and reduce forward flexing of the child seat during a crash. Energy absorbing versa-tether features a two-point attachment and staged-release tether webbing to slow the forward movement and reduce the crash forces reaching the child. Hugs chest pads with safecell technology ensure proper positioning of the chest clip while safecells compress to manage energy and provide resistance to the forward movement of your child in a crash. The boulevard also incorporates britax true side impact protection for advanced protection in the most severe types of crashes with an extra layer of energy-absorbing epp foam that contains the head, neck and body while keeping them “in true” or aligned. The five-point harness is tangle-free with an ez-buckle system to retain the harness buckle in a forward position while harness holders that keep harness straps pulled to the sides to make boarding quick and hassle-free. Other features include a no-rethread harness and an easy-remove cover that also allows access to belt paths from the front of the seat, while the multiple buckle and recline positions, comfort pads, and infant body pillow provide premium comfort and positioning.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
The lowest end Britax seat is the Roundabout. The only difference between the Roundabout and the Marathon is you have to rethread the Roundabout when baby grows and the max height is 46 inches as opposed to 49inches for all the other seats. The Marathon also has a "pillow" that they advertise as side impact protection but in the event of a crash it makes no difference than the Roundabout safety-wise.
The next seat up from the Marathon is the Boulevard which has true side impact protection which helps to protect baby from a spinal injury in the event of a crash. It's estimated to offer 30% more protection than the Roundabout and the Marathon but the Roundabout and Marathon are still both exceptional seats and offer great protection in the event of an accident.
The only difference between the Boulavard and the Pavillion is the "click and safe" feature which tells you when the harness is snug enough. This feature will cost you about $30 more and is a nice extra but not at all worth the price tag.
I am not exactly sure what the Advocate's features are as it seems lex trembly bulky and I had no interest in it as there wasn't much difference to it than the other seats.
All of their seats are the same size and are built on the same frame with the same "foam" that protects much like a motor bike helmet. Baby can sit rear facing up to 40 pounds and must legally be in the fully reclined position at all times while rear facing. Forward facing goes up to 65 pounds and 49 inches and the child must be in the upright position at all times while forward facing.Read more ›
Most recent customer reviews
I bought this seat because I had tried out my sister in law's boulevard G3 (third generation) and loved it. Read morePublished on June 12 2014 by Joelene
Colour is great! It was fairly easy to install. I used the other anchor option (anchoring with the D belt) so that we would avoid having to clip it off each time we get baby in or... Read morePublished on May 25 2014 by soccerlady