- Exclusive access to cleaning, safety, and health supplies. Create a free business account to purchase
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping
+ CDN$ 2.78 shipping
Erin Brockovich (Widescreen) (Bilingual)
|Price:||+ CDN$ 3.49 shipping|
|You Save:||CDN$ 1.48 (16%)|
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
- Aspect Ratio : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Language: : English
- Product Dimensions : 19.05 x 13.97 x 1.35 cm; 113.4 Grams
- Item model number : 2219750
- Director : Steven Soderbergh
- Media Format : Color, DVD-Video, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Closed-captioned
- Run time : 2 hours and 12 minutes
- Release date : June 5 2012
- Actors : Julia Roberts, David Brisbin, Danny DeVito, Dawn Didawick, Albert Finney
- Dubbed: : French
- Language : English (Dolby Digital 5.1), Unqualified, French (Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo)
- Studio : Universal Studios Home Entertainment
- Producers : Danny DeVito, Stacey Sher, Michael Shamberg, Norman Jewison, Robert Stigwood
- ASIN : B00003CXFV
- Number of discs : 1
- Best Sellers Rank: #18,737 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- Customer Reviews:
A real woman. A real story. A real triumph. Julia Roberts stars as Erin Brockovich, a feisty young mother who fought for justice any way she knew how. Desperate for a job to support herself and her three children, she convinces attorney Ed Masry (Albert Finney) to hire her, and promptly stumbles upon a monumental law case against a giant corporation. Now, Erin's determined to take on this powerful adversary even though no law firm has dared to do it before. And while Ed doesn't want anything to do with the case, Erin won't take "no" for an answer. So the two begin an incredible and sometimes hilarious fight that will bring a small town to its feet and a huge company to its knees.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top reviews from Canada
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It came from Italy and it says it is in other languages, example, English, Italian, Spanish,
but our machine will not accept or change language in our area British Columbia, Canada
is there anything we can do about this. Thanking you, Anita Jolly
Top reviews from other countries
I have no doubt that working alongside Albert Finney helped Roberts no ends, but it is her show all the way, and she alone masks over what really is an ordinary film, there is nothing we haven't seen before here, it's just a more modern take on the good versus evil corporate company scenario. It's steadily directed by Steven Soderbergh, emotional scenes are not overstretched to treacle point, and all in all it's good solid story telling. Repeat viewings prove to dilute the uplift factor of the finale, but Roberts' performance certainly holds firm for evermore.
8/10 for the film, 10/10 for Roberts' ballsy show. If only we could have had more of these performances from her.
But the true story issue is dramatic and well worth knowing about - clearly a huge scandal at the time. That was our No.1 reason for watching the movie. Well done by all the cast to put it over so well.