- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Broken Children, Grown-Up Pain (Revised): Understanding the Effects of Your Wounded Past Paperback – Aug 1 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Paul Hegstrom is the founder of Life Skills International, a program designed to teach life skills to individuals with unacceptable behaviors and enhance family relationships through nurturing character and maturity. Paul holds a Bachelor of Science degree in pastoral counseling and a Ph.D. in marriage and family therapy. He is a certified cognitive behavioral therapist with the National Board of Cognitive Behavioral Therapists and has been featured by such national media as USA Today, Focus on the Family, The 700 Club, The Montel Williams Show, and The Coral Ridge Hour. Paul and Judy Hegstrom's story was featured in the 1995 CBS movie, Unforgivable: The Life Story of Paul Hegstrom, which starred John Ritter.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is another wonderful effort by Dr. Paul Hegstrom that gives answers to some of life's toughest problems.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Religions > Inspirational
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Living
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Protestantism > Self Help
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Mental Health > Abuse & Self Defence > Sexual Abuse
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Abuse
- Books > Religion & Spirituality