- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Brother MFC-J875DW Wireless Color Inkjet All-In-One with ScannerCopier and Fax Printer
- 2.7" TouchScreen colour LCD display plus TouchPanel. Only shows the keys you need
- Mobile device printing via AirprintTM, Google Cloud PrintTM, BrotherTM iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi DirectTM
- NFC connectivity: ''touch to connect'' and print directly from your NFC capable mobile device
This ships separately from other items in your order. The item ships in its original manufacturer's packaging and therefore the contents cannot be concealed.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Inkjet All-in-One with Auto Document Feeder and Easy-to-Setup Wireless Networking
When you’re selecting a color inkjet all-in-one for your home or home office, you want a machine that’s going to offer you easy, intuitive operation, plenty of connectivity options, and fast print speeds - all without breaking your budget.
The Brother MFC-J870DW, part of the Work Smart Series, may be exactly what you’re looking for. It helps improve your productivity with print speeds up to 33ppm black/27ppm color in fast mode and ISO print speeds up to 12ppm black/10ppm color1. It’s compact, so it won’t waste your valuable work space; holds up to 100 sheets in the paper tray; and makes it easy to print, copy, scan, and fax your important business documents.
The wireless assistant completely walks you through network setup without the need for a USB cable or a network password. Share the machine with others on a network using 802.11 b/g/n or wired Ethernet networking, or connect to a single computer using a USB cable4. Using the machine is equally easy. The 2.7” color TouchScreen Display and intelligent TouchPanel that only displays the keys you need make navigating your machine’s robust functionality completely intuitive. The MFC-J870DW is also simple to maintain, thanks to the easy-access, front-loading ink cartridges.
The MFC-J870DW gives you lots of choices for connecting to Apple, Android, Kindle Fire, Windows Phone, or Blackberry mobile devices. Near Field Communication (NFC) is an existing technology found on many of today's smartphones and mobile devices that enables wireless two-way communication between two devices within close proximity of one another. NFC capability automatically establishes a direct connection between your NFC-enabled device and the MFC-J870DW, so you can print or scan without having to connect to a network or enter any login credentials5. The MFC-J870DW also supports wireless printing from your mobile device via6 AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint & Scan, Cortado Workplace, and Wi-Fi Direct, that allows you to print from PC or mobile devices without the need for a router.
Convenient Web Applications
The MFC-J870DW comes with a suite of pre-installed Brother Cloud Apps2 that can be accessed directly from the machine's TouchScreen Display. The Brother Cloud Apps suite is expandable, and Brother is developing new apps that will become available. You can also access popular web services directly from your internet-connected MFC-J870DW from the TouchScreen Display using the Web Connect6 interface.
Low Cost of Ownership
In addition to being affordable to purchase, the MFC-J870DW includes cost-saving features like duplex (two-sided) printing to help save paper and Ink Save mode to help reduce ink use. Using high-yield replacement ink cartridges4, the MFC-J870DW can help lower your operating costs.
- Automatic duplex printing for two-sided documents
- Automatic document feeder allows convenient scan/fax/copy up to 20 pages
- Print directly from your mobile device2 and scan to or print from popular web services
- Free web-based Brother apps3
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Ethernet and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interfaces
- Up to 20-sheet photo by-pass tray
- Media cards and pictbridge
- CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc printing
- Print Resolution (maximum): Up to 6000 x 1200 dpi
- Standard Interfaces†: USB, Ethernet, Wireless (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct
- Print Settings: Stack, Sort, N-in-1, Poster, Fit to Page, Book Copy, Base Color Removal, Manual Duplex Copy, Water Mark
- Scanner via color flatbed or auto document feeder
- Document Glass Size: 8.5” x 11.7” (Letter size)
- Scan Resolution: Up to 1200x2400 dpi (optical)
- Fax Modem: 14.4K bps
- Windows: XP / XP Professional X64 / Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Server 2003 / Server 2003 x 64 / Server 2003 R2 / Server 2003 Rs x 64 / Server 2008 / 2008 R2
- Mac: OS X 10.6.x, 10.7.x, 10.8.x
- Free Brother Cloud Apps: Outline & Copy, Outline & Scan, Outline & Remove, Note Scan
- Mobile Device Compatibility2: AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Brother iPrint&Scan, Wi-Fi Direct & Cortado Workplace
- Web Connectivity6: Facebook, Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Google Drive, Evernote, Dropbox, Box, and SkyDrive
- NFC Compatible5
What's in the Box
- (4) Starter Cartridges LC101 Series
- CD-ROM – Assembly for Windows and Mac
- User's Manual
- Quick Setup Guide
- Disc Tray
- Telephone Line Cord
|Max Print Speed||UP to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)||Up to 12/10ppm (ISO/IEC 24734)|
|Other Features||NFC capable, Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Printing2, Web Connect6, photo bi-pass tray, CD/DVD printing||Mobile Printing2, Web Connect6||Mobile Printing2, Web Connect6, photo bi-pass tray|
|Media Card / Pict Bridge||Yes||No||Yes|
|Networking||Wireless (802.11b/g/n), Wired Ethernet networking||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)||Wireless (802.11b/g/n)|
|LCD||2.7" Color TouchScreen display plus TouchPanel||1.8" Color LCD Display||2.7" TouchScreen Display plus TouchPanel|
|Paper Capacity (max.)||100 sheets||100 sheets||100 sheets|
1. PPM speed is based on printing in FAST mode. Excludes time to complete first page and will vary depending on a variety of factors. ISO print speed based on ISO/IEC 24734. See www.brother.com/printspeed for details.
2. Requires a connection to a wireless network. See www.brother.com for details, availability, and mobile device compatibility.
3. Requires Internet connection. See www.brother.com for more details.
4. Additional purchase required.
5. See brother.com/nfc for a list of compatible mobile devices.
6. Requires Internet connection and an account with desired service. See www.brother.com for more details.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The product works well! Completely wireless in this house. Prints flawlessly from my phone and the Mac Mini in the living room.
I'd recommend it!
Overall, this product seems to be very high quality. It prints quietly, it goes into sleep mode when not used, powers up fast and seems to be a sturdy build with high quality materials. The keypad is simple to use and the features are simple to operate. The wireless connectivity is seamless with a variety of devices. The installation disk is pretty foolproof and only takes a few minutes to get the printer running.
Finally, the print quality is excellent. The unit readily switches from color to black-and-white and the cartridge life seems better than that of the Canon. I'd certainly recommend this Brother over Canon or HP products of similar prices.
Most recent customer reviews
Great product. Lots of pages printed per cartridge. Works well with my MFC-J875DW Brother printer, scanner, etc.Published 2 months ago by Abby
Probably the best lower-priced and lower-output inkjet All-in-One as of April 2016. Works even with Mac OS 10.6--which newer models of Brother printers do NOT work with. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Johnno
LOVE MY Brother MFC-J875DW ! Easy to set up -- mac or pc. Perfect for home office !! Only wish the paper tray was deeper !Published 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
What a mistake. Unit would not hold network settings. Power off means time to reprogram printer again. In the trashPublished 5 months ago by Ken Sweatman