- Media: Office Product
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ CDN$ 23.20 shipping
Brother MFC-L5800DW Wireless Monochrome All-One Laser Printer
|Price:||CDN$ 433.16 & FREE Shipping. Details|
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
- Prints and Copies up to 42ppm
- 3.7-Inch colour Touchscreen Display
- Legal-size Document Glass
- 70-Page Capacity Auto Document Feeder
- Print from/scan to mobile devices over a wireless network
- Compatible with TN820; TN850
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Business monochrome laser all-in-one with cost-efficient output thanks to an 8,000-page replacement cartridge (approx. yield based on ISO/IEC 19752). Prints/copies up to 42ppm. 3.7-Inch colour Touchscreen display. 70-page capacity auto document feeder.
From the manufacturer
Brother MFC-L5800DW Business Laser All-in-One with Duplex Printing and Wireless
The Brother MFC-L5800DW monochrome laser All-in-One offers reliable performance, cost-efficient output, productivity enhancing features, flexible paper handling, and advanced security features for offices and small workgroups.
Business-Centric Features to Meet the Demands of Your Busy Office
The MFC-L5800DW will help enhance your workflow’s productivity with a print and copy speed up to 42 pages per minute. This high-performance All-in-One produces professional reports, spreadsheets, correspondence, and other important business documents with crisp text and excellent graphics. Plus, it offers simultaneous operation (for example, printing and scanning at the same time) so that multiple workgroup members can use the machine at the same time without experiencing slow-downs.
Fast, High-Quality Scanning of Business Documents to a Variety of Destinations
The MFC-L5800DW features fast monochrome scanning up to 28ipm(1) to help maximize the productivity of your office. Use the 70-page capacity auto document feeder to quickly scan or copy multi-page documents or use the legal-size document glass to copy or scan bound materials.
- Multiple scan-to destinations easily adapt to your customized workflow. Scan-to destinations include E-mail, SSH Server (SFTP), USB(2), SharePoint, cloud services(3), Network Folder (CIFS-Windows only), and more.
- Scan documents to your compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Windows Phone mobile device via the free Brother iPrint&Scan app(4).
- Offers advanced scanning features such as ADF Auto Deskew to automatically straighten skewed documents and Blank Page Skip to remove blank pages, eliminating the need for manual sorting and more.
Cost-Efficient Output and Money Saving Features(6)
The MFC-L5800DW comes with a standard-yield 3,000-page(5) toner cartridge (TN-820). To help lower your operating costs, a high-yield 8,000-page(5) replacement toner cartridge (TN-850) is also available.
Also, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper use – and helps save paper and money. The MFC-L5800DW is Energy Star Qualified and offers a Deep Sleep Mode that only uses 1.6 watts of power when not in use.
Flexible Paper Handling for Demanding Office Printing
The MFC-L5800DW comes with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray that is adjustable for letter or legal size paper. A 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray is useful for printing envelopes (up to 10) and on alternative media types. Additional optional paper trays are available in 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacities, enabling users to configure the All-in-One with multiple trays in a way that best meets their application requirement – up to 1,340 sheet total capacity.
Innovative Color Touchscreen Display to Customize Your Workflow
With easy menu navigation and the option of creating up to 48 customized shortcuts for frequently used functions, the large 3.7 inch color Touchscreen display simplifies even the most complicated tasks.
Scan to or print from popular business cloud services directly from the Touchscreen display without using a computer. Supported services include Evernote, Dropbox, Google Drive, Onenote, and more (print and scan functionality varies by service)(4).
Flexible Connectivity Options Ideal for Your Busy Workgroup(7)
Your entire workgroup can share the MFC-L5800DW on a wireless 802.11b/g/n network or connect through Ethernet.
Workgroup members and office visitors will appreciate the convenience of printing wirelessly from a compatible Apple iOS, Android, Kindle Fire, or Windows Phone mobile device. Print via(4): AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0, Brother iPrint&Scan (free downloadable app), Cortado Workplace, Mopria, or Wi-Fi Direct.
Plus, a USB Host on the front of the unit provides convenient walk-up printing from or scanning to your USB flash memory drive(2).
At Your Side with Free Support & Award-Winning Performance
At your side support. Online, call or live chat – Brother provides a 1-year limited warranty and FREE technical support for the life of your product. At Brother, we want to ensure that your experience with us is exceptional. Visit our website where you can download the latest product drivers and software, view product manuals, learn how to get the most out of your product with how-to videos and find answers to frequently asked questions.
At Brother, we provide dependable, business-class solutions to help enhance productivity, increase efficiency and reduce costs. In 2016, Brother Printers and All-in-Ones were recognized as #1 for Reliability and #1 for Overall Satisfaction for the fourth year in a row in the PCMag Business Choice Awards, an annual reader-driven survey on hardware, software, and services used in business environments.
All referenced trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective companies.
Apple and AirPrint are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and other countries. 2015 Google Inc. All rights reserved. Android, Google Drive, and Google Cloud Print are trademarks of Google Inc. Mopria is a trademark of Mopria Alliance, Inc. Cortado is a trademark of Cortado AG. Active Directory, SharePoint, Windows Phone, OneNote, and OneDrive are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries. Dropbox is a trademark of Dropbox, Inc. Evernote is a trademark of Evernote Corporation and used under a license.
- (1) Scan speed measured with all advanced features turned off using LTR size test documents at 200dpi.
- (2) PDF, JPEG and XPS files.
- (3) Requires an Internet connection and an account with desired service.
- (4) Requires connection to a wireless network.
- (5) Approximate toner cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4).
- (6) Approximate yield of TN820 vs. TN850. Based on using respective toner cartridge yields in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 (letter/A4). TN850 cartridge sold separately.
- (7) USB flash drive not included. Requires additional purchase.
- (8) Requires additional purchase.
- (9) The mobile device must have NFC capability and run Android OS 4.0 or later.
Advanced Security Features:
Network User Authentication, Help Restrict Unauthorized Printing & Help Protect Sensitive Documents
The MFC-L5800DW features a number of critical business-focused security features, including:
- Active Directory Support: Provides network user authentication which stores print jobs that only can be released to print with a user ID and password
- Secure Function Lock: Gives administrators the ability to restrict usage and machine functions for up to 200 users or groups
- Secure Print: Claim secure print jobs using only a confidential PIN
- Support for Critical Network Security Protocols: Including Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec and SSL/TLS
- Setting Lock: Prevent setting changes in high traffic areas and a lock-slot can provide physical protection for your machine
|Brother MFC-L5700DW||Brother MFC-L5800DW||Brother MFC-L5900DW||Brother MFC-L6700DW||Brother MFC-L6800DW|
|Max Print/Copy Speeds||42ppm||42ppm||42ppm||48ppm||48ppm|
|Max. Mono Scan Speed(1) (simplex/ duplex)||24ipm||28ipm||28ipm / 56ipm||28ipm / 56ipm||50ipm / 100ipm|
|Input Paper Capacity (std. / max.(8) sheets)||300 / 1,340||300 / 1,340||300 / 1,340||570 / 1,610||570 / 1,610|
|ADF Capacity (max. pages)||50||70||70||70||80|
|Standard Interfaces||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, USB||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Ethernet, USB||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, USB||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, USB||Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, Gigabit Ethernet, USB, NFC(9)|
|Security Features||Secure Function Lock, Active Directory, Enterprise Security (802.1x), Lock Slot, Secure Print, SSL/TLS, IPSec||Secure Function Lock, Active Directory, Enterprise Security (802.1x), Lock Slot, Secure Print, SSL/TLS, IPSec||Secure Function Lock, Active Directory, Enterprise Security (802.1x), Lock Slot, Secure Print, SSL/TLS, IPSec||Integrated NFC Card Reader, Secure Function Lock, Active Directory, Enterprise Security (802.1x), Lock Slot, Secure Print, SSL/TLS, IPSec|
|LCD Display||3.7" Color Touchscreen||3.7" Color Touchscreen||3.7" Color Touchscreen||4.85" Color Touchscreen||4.85" Color Touchscreen|
|In-Box Toner Yield(5) (pages)||2,000||3,000 (TN820)||3,000 (TN820)||3,000 (TN820)||8,000 (TN850)|
|Replacement Toner Yield(5) (pages)||3,000 (TN820) or 8,000 (TN850)||3,000 (TN820) or 8,000 (TN850)||3,000 (TN820) or 8,000 (TN850)||3,000 (TN820) or 8,000 (TN850) or 12,000 (TN880)||3,000 (TN820) or 8,000 (TN850) or 12,000 (TN880)|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Want to see more reviews on this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Qulité, vitesse, simplicité!