- Product Dimensions: 49.9 x 74.9 x 112.4 cm ; 24 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 27 Kg
- Item model number: 6438-36
- ASIN: B000BGHSGC
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: March 19 2013
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #40,496 in Office Products (See Top 100 in Office Products)
Buddy Products Euroflex Standup Fixed Height Workstation, 19.625 x 44.25 x 29.5-Inch, Charcoal and Silver (6438-36)
|List Price:||CDN$ 452.95|
|Price:||CDN$ 337.50 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||CDN$ 115.45 (25%)|
- Accommodates a computer monitor, desktop CPU and mini-tower CPU, keyboard and printer
- Top shelf holds a monitor, desktop CPU and basic supplies
- Fixed keyboard shelf features a pull-out side extension for a mouse
- Adjustable height lower shelf holds a mini-tower CPU or printer and supplies
- 0.75-Inch melamine laminate and sturdy steel and heavy duty dual wheel casters
This item ships separately and in the original manufacturer's packaging. There will be shipping labels attached to the outside of the package. You may mark this item as a gift if you do not wish to reveal the contents.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Buddy Products is a family-owned, privately-held company located in Chicago, Illinois and has been in business for more than 45 years. As an innovative manufacturer and marketer of office supplies and furniture, Buddy Products is committed to providing quality products at competitive prices. The Buddy Products Euroflex Standup Fixed Height Workstation is a space-saving solution that accommodates a computer monitor, desktop CPU and mini-tower CPU, keyboard, and printer. A roomy top shelf holds a monitor, desktop CPU, and basic supplies. A fixed keyboard shelf features a pull-out side extension for a mouse, and an adjustable height lower shelf holds a mini-tower CPU or printer and supplies. This workstation is constructed with .75 Inch melamine laminate and sturdy steel construction with heavy duty dual wheel casters for mobility. Buddy Products combines quality construction with affordable pricing to create everything professionals need to maximize productivity and organization in the workplace.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Just about every one of these I've purchased have been received slightly damaged, as the packaging is IN-adequate, but all were very easily straightened or repaired with no detrimental effect. With about 6 of these units in service for the past year, I've not had to replace any of them yet. Very adequate for the price.
From a stability and weight-bearing standpoint, I should note that we're using wall-mounted HP TouchSmart 600's. So, there is little to no weight on this workstation in our office. We use it for holding files/xrays, the keyboard/mouse, a few supplies on the lower shelf.
Aesthetically, it gives a very nice impression. We've gotten lots of compliments from patients about how sleek and professional they look.
I also bought 2 of the Safco 1929's, but I like the Euroflex better. The SAF1929 has a higher writing surface, but the Euroflex takes up less room space, looks MUCH better, costs less, and assembles easier.
This desk in particular looks great and is a sturdy piece of furniture. The wheels are a nice addition for mobility. My one critique is that I wish the shelf for the keyboard was retractable/adjustable. It works for me, but not having this functionality doesn't make much sense. My hands luckily rest slightly below 90 degrees, but what if I were taller/shorter...
But it has a cost of $200.
At that price I rate it not great.
It is a bit more flimsy and not as aesthetic as I thought it would be. If you roll it on carpet with a fair load, you worry about bending it out of square.
I took away a star for a few reasons
(1) The instructions could have been a bit clearer (I had to take it apart after a few steps because I mistakenly put a piece on backwards).
(2) The included wrench is pretty useless for fully tightening the screws (it keep slipping out, so I had to use my own screw driver instead that had a better fit).
(3) 1 of the shelves attached a bit unevenly and doesn't align flush with the metal piece it screws into on 1 of the corners. I think that's because the pre-drilled holes weren't 100% in alignment, so it's not fully straight. No biggie really...still works just fine.