- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 20 cm
- Shipping Weight: 962 g
- ASIN: B00X6HH7H8
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Oct. 5 2015
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #911 in Health & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health & Personal Care)
BulletProof Xct oil 32oz
|Price:||CDN$ 36.89 (CDN$ 1.15 / ounce) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA products qualify for FREE Shipping
If you're a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfilment by Amazon .
- Supports energy metabolism at the cellular level
- Blend of Caprylic (C8) and Capric (C10) fatty acids, the most valuable MCTs from the heart of the coconut
- MCTs increase performance by giving your body quick, sustained energy, and are not stored as fat
- Cleaned, extracted and bottled without the use of harsh chemicals
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Fast Energy, XCT is an energy-rich source of MCT's that are 6x more concentrated in Caprylic and Capric fatty acids than found in coconut oil. Benefits: Efficient Energy Quick-Burning Easy to Add to Any Diet.
Legal DisclaimerActual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
The XTC didn't add any noticable taste to the coffee.
My wife and I both remarked felt more aware and focussed than we usually do after a bulletproof coffee using coconut oil.
Also, we jumped staright to the 1 tablespoon serving, rather than the recommendation of starting with 1 tsp and increasing to 1 tbsp over a few days. We have not noticed any upset stomach, but that may be because we are accustomed to having coconut oil in our morning coffee..
I have not tried it with coffee yet, but will soon. Training my body to be fat adapted and not rely on sugars.
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category