- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Burlesque and the Art of the Teese/Fetish and the Art of the Teese Hardcover – Mar 14 2006
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
“Dita Von Teese is the queen of burlesque.” (Cosmopolitan)
“Dita Von Teese [is] the queen of the new burlesque renaissance.” (Los Angeles Times)
“Dita Von Teese doesn’t just look like the ultimate vamp. She actually is.” (Bizarre Magazine)
“Dita Von Teese is, undisputably, the woman of the moment.” (London Times)
About the Author
Dita Von Teese is the brightest star in burlesque since Gypsy Rose Lee. As style icon and muse to artists, designers, and photographers, she has appeared on magazine covers and runways for Jean Paul Gaultier, Moschino, and Giambattista Valli, and is the performer of choice for Marc Jacobs, Christian Louboutin, and Louis Vuitton. Her DIY beauty ethos and entrepreneurial ventures—designing award-winning perfumes, lingerie, gloves, and clothes, and as directing producer on her touring stage extravaganzas—have established her as a role model to women. Her books include the bestseller Burlesque and the Art of the Teese/Fetish and the Art of the Teese and Dita: Stripteese. Dita and her feline, Aleister, live under the gaze of the star-viewing Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
She is a classy beautiful lady with a unique perspective. I think this is a book both women and men can enjoy
Most recent customer reviews
I purchased this item just before Christmas and was both shocked and thrilled that it arrived so quickly. Four days, I think, and it was at my doorstep! Read morePublished on Jan. 7 2010 by D. Shea
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Arts & Photography > Fashion
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Dance
- Books > Arts & Photography > Performing Arts > Theatre > Broadway & Musicals
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Erotic Photography
- Books > Arts & Photography > Photography & Video > Portraits
- Books > Biographies & Memoirs
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Sex > Sex Instruction
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Dance
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Performing Arts > Theatre > Broadway & Musicals
- Books > Humour & Entertainment > Pop Culture > Art