- You'll save an extra 5% on Books purchased from Amazon.ca, now through July 29th. No code necessary, discount applied at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Business Accounting: An Introduction to Financial and Management Accounting Paperback – Aug 7 2012
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Business Accounting is an absolute must for any student studying introductory financial or management accounting either on a specialist accounting or other degree. It manages to simplify difficult concepts and communicate them in an interesting and logical sequence.' - Dr. Mark Farmer, Kingston University, UK Endorsements for the first edition: 'The current structure of the book is very good, the text is well written in clear and precise language, [the] text is easy to follow by students.' - Dr Agnieszka Herdan, Senior Lecturer, Accounting, University of Greenwich, UK 'The structure is logical ... and the non-technical writing style is appropriate for general finance students. Furthermore, it is economical for both management and financial accounting to be covered in one textbook.' -Julia Burgess, Lecturer, Management Accounting, University of Winchester, UK 'There is no doubt that the greatest strength of this book is that it is easy to read;that and the practical examples given ... I think this book has very good potential to target the MBA markets worldwide.' - Dr Chin-Bun Tse, Principal Lecturer in Finance, Coventry University, UK
About the Author
ANDREW HOLT is Principal Lecturer in Accounting at Kingston University. He has previously held positions at Metropolitan State College of Denver and the University of Gloucestershire, UK.
ROGER HUSSEY is Dean of Guangzhou International Business School, China. After a career in industry, he became Director of Research into Employee Communications at St. Edmund Hall, Oxford University, UK, and later held a chair at the University of the West of England, Bristol. He has written many books and articles on accounting. His main research interests are international accounting and corporate governance.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Financial
- Books > Business & Investing > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Management
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Accounting
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Financial
- Books > Professional & Technical > Accounting & Finance > Industries & Professions > Accounting > Management
- Books > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Accounting