ByK E-250 Kid's Bike, 14 inch Wheels, 6.5 inch Frame, Boys' Bike, Blue
|Price:||CDN$ 274.49 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Frame/fork: lightweight alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: Dynamic Advantage Tall Alloy Wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistance tires with tough tubes
- Drivetrain: 3 piece alloy crank, single speed, chain guard and KMC chain
- Brakes/cockpit: alloy brake levers with short reach, rear coaster brake and front alloy caliper brake with comfort mini saddle and alloy v-bars
- Extras: stem pad, bell, quick release seat post, detachable push handle and training wheels
- Frame/Fork: lightweight alloy frame with a low gravity concept design
- Wheels/Tires: dynamic advantage tall alloy wheels with radial front spokes and low profile, low resistance tires with tough tubes
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Manufacturer
Push, run or pedal. This bike offers 3 bikes in 1. With a detachable push handle, our low ergonomic frame and ultralight weight, learning to ride has never been easier. With rolling dynamics 30-percent superior to competitors, the e-250 is the absolute best first bike experience you can give your child. Just 15 lbs. And for children ages 3-5 and between 33 and 41-inch tall. Ability level: learning to ride their first bike.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The removable bar that comes with the bike is very good for training newbyes, but it came with severely damaged painting caused by fretting in the box.
I spent quite some time disassembling it and making adjustments. I still recommend the product, but I was expecting better quality for the price.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The instructions were extremely vague and difficult to navigate. After a few hours of struggling through them we finally had the bike assembled.
Only then to find that the back tire tube has a hole and is flat. Unfortunately my return window has elapsed so I am stuck with a unusable bike for my 4 year old.
What angers me even more are the similar reviews and stories I now see over the past few months. Looks like we bought a batch of defective bikes. I'm hoping the manufacturer will be able to help me tomorrow when their phones open.