Byrd & Chen's Canadian Tax Principles, 2010-2011 Edition Paperback – Aug 31 2010
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Volume I of Canadian Tax Principles, Volume II of Canadian Tax Principles, a Study Guide for Canadian Tax Principles, 2 CD-ROMs inside Back Cover of Volume II
As well, the buyer of this package has access to a web site where he finds :
- Updates and corrections to the textbook and Study Guide
- Glossary Flashcards and Key Terms Self-Tests
- PowerPoint slides for Chapters in Volume II
- a Guide to Using the Student CD-ROM
- In January 2011, instructions on how to install a 2010 program called ProFile to download sample tax returns.
The 2-Volume set is designed to be used as a text for 2 one-semester courses in Taxation, univerity or college course.
An easy to understand text requiring nevertheless serious study, probably 2 hours daily to master the contents.