Discover The Calisthenics Book That Gives You Two Detailed And Complete 28 Day Routines To Lead You To Strength, Flexibility And Total Wellness!
You’re about to discover how to immediately start incorporating Calisthenics training into your life. Benefit from this books detailed description of all of the classic Calisthenics exercises and the two complete 28 day routines that you can start working on right away.
Read on your PC, Mac, smart phone, tablet or Kindle device.
Here Is A Preview Of EXACTLY What You'll Learn...
- Learn the fundamentals of Calistehnics and find out if it is right for you
- Discover what sets apart Calisthenics from all other forms of exercise and weight training
- Find out the number one reason why Calisthenics is an easier form of workout than any other type of training
- You'll learn why Calisthenics is good for Men and for Women (and also learn why it is particularly good for pregnant women)
- The 5 Benefits Of Calisthenics (it's not just about bigger muscles, find out about neural adaptation, improved breathing, mental awareness and more!
- Joint Pain? Find out why Calisthenics is recommended for you
- The 5 Side Reasons For Practising Calisthenics (the 5 benefits you may not have thought of)
- The Best Way To Warm Up (4 Stretching workouts)
- Continuous Sessions (how the right level of stress can lead to an energy boost!
- Calisthenics For Beginners: The 5 Best Exercises For The Beginner
- 15 Calisthenics Workouts For Overall Conditioning
- Learn how a Calisthenics routine helps with Total Wellness!
- Detailed “How To” Guide To Classic Calisthenics Exercises such as Burpees, Mountain Climbers, Prisoner Squats, Supermans, Cobras and more!
- Create Your Own Routine: 6 tips to creating a Calisthenics routine that is perfect for you and your goals
- A Complete 28 Day Calisthenics Routine For Beginners (if you don't want to create a routine, here is one for you!)
- A Complete Extreme28 Day Calisthenics Routine For Beginners (if you are up for a challenge why not try the extreme routine!)
Download your copy today! Even if you only get one great idea or tip from this book (and there is no doubt you will get many more than that) it will be an absolute steal at this price!
Tags: Calisthenics, Callisthenics, Calisthenics for beginners, calisthenics women, calisthenics how to build muscle