CAMINO DE SANTIAGO (ANG)WAY OF ST JAMES FROM PYRENEES Paperback – Jan 1 2007
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Lot of interesting information for every stage
It has distances and estimated walking times
Also good Albergue info
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
This is one in the series of Rother Walking Guides - it looks like they have about 25 or 30 guides world wide, so obviously a professional publication. Published in Germany, this English language edition is a translation.
The only reason I didn't give this five stars is personal bias. In the other two guides, Walking the Camino De Santiago and A Pilgrim's Guide to the Camino de Santiago: The Way of St. James (Camino Guides), it is obvious that the authors love walking the Camino, and I share that feeling. It doesn't come through in this guide, probably because of the translation. In terms of content, it contains more information than either of the two above.
It took about six weeks from the time I ordered it on Amazon (USA) until it arrived at my home in California. With any of these guidebooks, accommodations are only accurate as of publication date.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Excursion Guides
- Books > Sports & Outdoors > Outdoor Recreation > Hiking & Camping > Walking
- Books > Travel > Europe > France
- Books > Travel > Europe > Spain
- Books > Travel > Specialty Travel > Adventure > Hiking