- Product Dimensions: 7 x 13.3 x 2.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 18.1 g
- Item model number: CHOP
- ASIN: B000H18S4M
- Date first available at Amazon.ca: Aug. 4 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #139,099 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
CHOP CHOP Chop-Saver Lip Balm
- 100% all natural lip therapy
- now recommended by doctors for their patients who suffer from chronic chapped lips
- invented by a professional trumpet player
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
ChopSaver - the ultimate all-natural solution for healthy lips! Invented by a professional trumpet player to address the lip care needs of brass and woodwind players, ChopSaver is now enjoyed by everyone. If you suffer from lips that are chapped, dry, swollen or irritated for any reason, look no further. ChopSaver lip balm is not just another "chapstick" - it is a comprehensive approach to total lip care.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Ingredients include palm and shea butter, as one reviewer pointed out. But there are also several waxes that make one's lip action smoother, including carnauba wax, white beeswax, and candelilla wax. Remaining ingredients include castor oil, mango butter, aloe Vera, avocado oil, palm kernel oil, grapeseed oil, extract of arnica, calendula, raspberry leaf, cornfrey, white willow, vitamin E, citrus essential oils, and ginger. There are no animal fats, and it is gluten-free.
The stuff is pretty soft and goes quickly, so I imagine that I will be buying a tube every month. It is a terrific product, though, and well worth the minor expense. If you treasure you lips and your playing, you will be glad you got this balm.