|Annual Percentage Rate|
|Balance Transfer APR||13.99%|
|Cash Advance APR||13.99%|
|Cash Advance Fee||$3.50 ($5 outside Canada)|
|Dishonored Cheque Fee||$40 - $42.50|
|Over the Credit Limit fee||$29|
|Foreign Transaction Fee||2.5%|
|Minimum Income||Minimum $15,000 Household Income|
- See how much you can save with a low-rate CIBC Select Visa Card.
- For an annual fee of just $29, the CIBC Select Visa Card offers you a low interest rate.
- 13.99% interest rate.
- $29 annual fee.
- If you are using another credit card, you could be paying an interest rate of between 18% and 28%. These are the kind of high rates you'll pay on most department store credit cards.
- Switch to the CIBC Select Visa Card to start saving money right away.
- $100,000 Common Carrier Accident Insurance.
- AVIS and Budget Car rental discounts of 5% to 25% at participating locations.
- Free personalized CIBC Convenience Cheques.
- Emergency Card Replacement and cash advance of up to $1,000 CDN if your card is lost or stolen while traveling outside of Canada.
- Worldwide Visa acceptance at over 24 million locations.
The information provided is for summary purposes only and at the time of posting is believed to be accurate. When you click on the Apply Now button you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer's web site. Amazon is not a financial service provider and does not have any information in respect of your financial situation, your credit history or your suitability for any credit card. Please review the terms and conditions of each credit card carefully to determine what is best suited for you and your financial circumstances.
*Amazon.ca Gift Certificates are issued by Amazon.com.ca, Inc., a Delaware corporation. For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.ca/gc-legal. No expiration date or service fees.
• Interest free grace period: 21 days
3 out of 5
2 global ratings