CMT 870.504.11 1/2-Inch Shank Stile Bit
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
- 1/2-Inch Smaller Diameter, 3/8-Inch Cutting Length, 1/8-Inch Radius
- 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting performance
- Anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and work safely
- PTFE Coating to protect bit against resin and pitch build-ups
- Decorative, complex and intricate profiles on solid wood and MDF
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Use this bit for decorative, complex and intricate profiles on solid wood and MDF. Bit is equipped with 2 Hi-Density carbide-tipped cutting edges for long-lasting cutting performance, features anti-kickback design to control the depth of cut and PTFE-coating to prevent pitch and resin build-ups. CMT orange bits have been rated the #1 overall router bits compared to other brands (Wood Magazine).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|