- Media: Personal Computers
- Item Quantity: 1
Compare Offers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
C&E CNE16187 Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter
|Price:||CDN$ 1.79 FREE SHIPPING.|
- Connect your peripheral devices like mice, keyboards and more to your portable electronics such as cell phones, eReaders, tablets, and laptops with this micro USB OTG (on-the-go) to USB 2.0 adapter.
- Functions depended on the device's operating system and applications.
- Operate small USB peripherals by plugging in the adapter cable which transforms your mobile or portable device into a USB capable unit.
- Adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with micro 5-pin oriented electronics. Connectors: Standard USB 2.0 port; Right angle micro USB OTG connector.
- Color: Black. Length: 4.5-inches.
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Standard USB 2.0 port Right angle micro USB OTG connector New Micro USB OTG to USB 2.0 Adapter Connect your peripheral devices like mice, keyboards and more to your portable electronics such as cell phones, eReaders, tablets, and laptops with this micro USB OTG (on-the-go) to USB 2.0 adapter Functions depended on the device’s operating system and applications Operate small USB peripherals by plugging in the adapter cable which transforms your mobile or portable device into a USB capable unit Adapter allows you to use standard USB devices with micro 5-pin oriented electronics
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Please note that your phone has to support OTG (on the go) for this cable to work.
It is a handy cable to have, especially if you have a phone without a lot of internal memory - you can play music, watch movies, or store documents on a USB drive and carry it with you all the time.
I've had the cable for many months now and it still functions perfectly.
What I Like:
-Connection works consistently
-No compatibility issues with any device I've tested
What I Don't Like:
-Micro USB end sticks out a lot, meaning it is easy to disconnect
-Micro USB connection isn't very firm
Conclusion: As far as OTG cables go, this is the 'generic' cheap one and it shows. The cable works, but the ends are not too well designed. The micro end sticks out way too much and the actual USB end is weirdly recessed. I have yet to have compatibility issues, but it isn't exactly the prettiest solution in terms of OTG. I'd suggest spending just a little bit more to get a bit nicer of a cable. This does work in a pinch, but to me it'd be worth a bit extra to get something that fits better.
I also like that the cable comes off the bottom of your phone ot Tables Micro USB port at a right or left angle. Easier to handle the phone while using the cable. I have a cable that extends straight out the bottom, and it is awkward and clumsy to use. takes more room to get the job done.
Most recent customer reviews
Does the job well, bought this for my tablet and basically made it a laptop with a keyboard case combo and used this cord to add a bluetooth mouse.Published 8 days ago by Top1