COMPARING POST SOVIET LEGISLATURES: A THEORY OF INSTITUTIONAL DESIGN AND POL Paperback – Mar 1 2000
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
JOEL M. OSTROW is Chair of the Political Science Department at Benedictine University in Lisle, Illinois. He is a tenured Associate Professor of Political Science specializing in Russian politics, democracy and democratization, nationalism and terrorism, war, political violence, global affairs, and international organizations. He is the author of Comparing Post-Soviet Legislatures (2000).
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > History > Asia > Russia
- Books > History > Europe > Estonia
- Books > History > Russia
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > History & Theory
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics > Ideologies > Communism & Socialism
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Social Sciences > Political Science