CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2013 Paperback – Aug 23 2012
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
No Kindle device required. Download one of the Free Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, and computer.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Maxine A. Papadakis, MD; Stephen J. McPhee, MD; and Michael W. Rabow, MD are professors of medicine at the University of California, San Francisco.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
CMDT is CURRENT. Yes, that's the name because the information is the up-to-date management of most conditions and diseases you might encounter. I recently entered a new area of practice and needed to brush up on current standards of care in a variety of areas. It was a real pleasure to read up on these areas in CMDT 2013. In a previous year, I'd been on the the front lines with H1N1 as it sent the healthy and strapping to ventilators; this year I need to know the management of influenza in the relatively well outpatient. Of course, I could look this up on the CDC website for free, but combine this with acute cholecystitis, post-operative ileus, bi-polar disorder, and suddenly the price of an updated edition of CMDT looks quite reasonable.
I keep this book beside my chair in the den for relaxed reading; other clinicians keep copies at the office. CMDT is an invaluable reference, and one that is more likely to be a dog-eared favorite than an 8-pound door-stop.
I have now bought the actual paper book. Spare yourself the time, trouble, and money, and just buy the actual book.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Deals in Books
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Diagnosis
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Medical Books > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Internal Medicine
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Physician & Patient > Diagnosis
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Reference
- Books > Science & Math > Medicine > Specialties > Family & General Practice
- Books > Science & Math > Reference > Medical
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Diagnosis
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Family & General Practice
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > Clinical > Internal Medicine
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Medicine > General
- Books > Textbooks > Medicine > Reference